The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.

Go down 
+14
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Blossomberry
Echostar
Cheetahstar
Potatofrost
Meadoweh
Goldy
Pebblestream
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Ashcloud
Rootstar
Phoenixflame
Zelda Hyrule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 pm

I enjoyed that movie while young, I don't understand why it scares you. xD Ah, well, I can't say much. People don't know why lightning scares me so much until they know I've been struck before, so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Guess what Zellie.......

I AM NOT FREAKED OUT BY SLENDER MAN. HE IS COOOOOOOOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
I enjoyed that movie while young, I don't understand why it scares you. xD Ah, well, I can't say much. People don't know why lightning scares me so much until they know I've been struck before, so...
I don't really know why, either. o.O

YIKES! You survived being struck by lightning???
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

I love Slenderman. <3 He is awesome! xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 am

That I have, Fawny. That's why I'm so afraid of it, and I have a kind of swirly scar on my back, my boyfriend calls it a conch shell. Razz

YOU GUYS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LITTLE BRAINS.
SLENDERMAN FREAKS THE VEGGIETALES OUT OF ME.
I can't be in a dark room with only one source of light, like from my phone or from a flashlight, because I'm afraid he'll be RIGHT behind me like in Slender.
/shudder
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 am

You've been struck? D:
I only thought it was because. . . you know. :3

But but
Slenderman is cool
I mean, he's just like endermen in Minecraft except with a white face
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
That I have, Fawny. That's why I'm so afraid of it, and I have a kind of swirly scar on my back, my boyfriend calls it a conch shell. Razz

YOU GUYS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LITTLE BRAINS.
SLENDERMAN FREAKS THE VEGGIETALES OUT OF ME.
I can't be in a dark room with only one source of light, like from my phone or from a flashlight, because I'm afraid he'll be RIGHT behind me like in Slender.
/shudder
OMG, ouch!!! My friend got struck by lightning, she was in a lake when the lake got struck, she said it felt like a kick in the back. D:

Guys... I'm Fawnwillow now!!!!! Isn't that such a beautiful name?
But now I'm sad, my eyes are literally filling with tears, Dappleh is gone...
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Ikr I'm so sad....but happy about Cheetahstar :D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

It's partially to that, Echoey. But more so that I got struck.

She was in a lake?
Your friend is extremely lucky that she didn't suffer any major damage from that. Water conducts electricity far more easily than anything, and being in the water when that happens is 9/10 times lethal in most cases. It hurts far more than a kick in the back. It feels like both sides of you are getting smacked by large metal blocks without mercy. And it kind of feels like you're on fire at the same time.

I know. I'll miss Dapplestar. She was my apprentice, one of my best friends on the Club, my underling... she was like a sister to me. I'll miss her so badly...
But I have great confidence that Cheetahstar will do a fantastic job at running the Clan at the standards that Dapplestar did.
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 pm

DHE WAS YOUR APPRENTICE?????
YOU ARE OLD, ROSEY. :O
sorry. Rolling Eyes

My used to be apprentice was older than me. o:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Dapplestar and I were apprentices together, warriors together, deputies together, and leaders together. I'll miss her so much.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Heehee, I know I'm old, Ashy. xD
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
It's partially to that, Echoey. But more so that I got struck.

She was in a lake?
Your friend is extremely lucky that she didn't suffer any major damage from that. Water conducts electricity far more easily than anything, and being in the water when that happens is 9/10 times lethal in most cases. It hurts far more than a kick in the back. It feels like both sides of you are getting smacked by large metal blocks without mercy. And it kind of feels like you're on fire at the same time.

I know. I'll miss Dapplestar. She was my apprentice, one of my best friends on the Club, my underling... she was like a sister to me. I'll miss her so badly...
But I have great confidence that Cheetahstar will do a fantastic job at running the Clan at the standards that Dapplestar did.
Yeah... I don't know if they were telling the truth though... xD

But I thought that you usual didn't survive getting struck by lightning? Ouuchhh, that sounds very painful and you're very lucky... Gee, you've had a rough time of life... Sad

I'll miss Dappleh, too... Wow, she was your apprentice? Were you the first leader of LC?
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm so sorry guys for leaving. I need a hug Sad
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Ashy will hug you.
Ashy will miss you.
Ashy wants you to stay.
:c
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Meadoweh wrote:
I'm so sorry guys for leaving. I need a hug Sad
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGSSSS
MEADOWEH TO DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 am

Is anyone else here afraid of.....
sharks?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Meh, not really 'cuz I live in Pennsylvania. xD
But ever since I saw the movie Soul Surfer...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Omg, that movie was o.O BLOOD BLOOOD EVERYHWERE!
I'm scared of lakes a little bit...
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Fawnwillow wrote:
I'm scared of lakes a little bit...
WAIT BLOOD
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 Icantlol
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Fawnwillow wrote:
Every day my mom tries to get me to watch that movie, because she bought it and wants to watch it herself. She thinks it's inspiring and touching and whatever, but I'm always like NO I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP

It just sounds so disturbing, I hate the sight of blood, I would be covering my face with a pillow for the majority of it
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Goldstar wrote:
Fawnwillow wrote:
Every day my mom tries to get me to watch that movie, because she bought it and wants to watch it herself. She thinks it's inspiring and touching and whatever, but I'm always like NO I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP

It just sounds so disturbing, I hate the sight of blood, I would be covering my face with a pillow for the majority of it
If blood bothers you DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE. I REPEAT! DO NOT WATCH IT!
It makes you really shaky and stuff when she's in the water. You just KNOW when she's about to be attacked.
Btw, Carrie Underwood is a horrible actress, she's all, "I don't KNOW why bad things happen," in this fake cry voice. xD
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 am

Yeah, I don't want to watch it, but my mom will probably play the movie and hold my eyes open some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am

O.O << your eyes getting held open
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Someone tried to make me watch a scary movie once. I said no, and then they tricked me into watching it later. Aftwerwards, I was like:
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 UyzdD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next