The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.

Go down 
+14
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Blossomberry
Echostar
Cheetahstar
Potatofrost
Meadoweh
Goldy
Pebblestream
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Ashcloud
Rootstar
Phoenixflame
Zelda Hyrule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Okays, I shall <3 Light/Ed/Link/N will protect me....right boys?
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 pm

N: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 N
Sure will. ♥

Light: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Lightcovertops
Of course.

Link: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Welpyeplink

Ed: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 New20Image
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 pm

YAAAAAAYY *Mesa voice*

Well Light looks creepy as eva. Gosh
Back to top Go down
Redfeather
Warrior
Redfeather

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Fawnwillow wrote:
I'm very afraid of throwing up. Stomach viruses are like my fear and sometimes I'll stay up all night afraid I'll get one. >.<
This is extremely late since I don't normally visit these threads because I'm terrible at making others feel better or consoling them, but I try my best whenever I can <3
I have an extremely effective tip for when you feel nauseous, drink mint tea. Whenever I feel like I'm going to throw up, my dad boils Mint Tea for me and it makes me feel much better. If I'm too nauseous to drink, even inhaling it helps me. If I'm a bit nauseous, sometimes eating crackers or a form of plain bread helps because it absorbs the liquids in your stomache.

Fawnwillow wrote:
I'm googling it. It will forever bother me. xD

You know what movie scares me? The Black Cauldron. Yes, it is a Disney movie... I'm so ashamed!
As a kid, I was horrified of the TV show about a polar bear named Rupert and the one about an elephant called Babar
Back to top Go down
http://googlesclub.forumotion.com
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm

I am now going to proceed and brighten everyone's day with a single GIF:
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 S0VNJ

OH
MY
JELLY
-adorable overload-
Back to top Go down
Redfeather
Warrior
Redfeather

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
I am now going to proceed and brighten everyone's day with a single GIF:
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 S0VNJ

OH
MY
JELLY
-adorable overload-
OhMehGosh~~
So cute >3<
Back to top Go down
http://googlesclub.forumotion.com
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm

OMGSH CUTENESS OVERLOAD. *dies*

LET ME GLOMP YOU TO DEEEAAAATTTHH.
Back to top Go down
Flowerpaw
Apprentice
Flowerpaw

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 pm

I need help!
My best friend EVER(or at least i thought she was) all of the sudden today started treating me like dirt. She didn't like the meatballs at lunch, so she was joking don't say meatball! so the person she was also talking to, said meatball! and then i said meatball, and the girl that said don't say meatball, said, it's not funny when YOU say it. But yeah, she all of the sudden became really mean, obnoxious, and ignorant.

What should I do?

Last edited by Flowerkit on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : you read this? WOW)
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Wait.....what's this about meatballs? O_o Sorry, it's kinda understand your post....but here's what I'm thinking

~Maybe your friend is just trying to act cool around this other person, it doesn't mean she hates you.
~Did you do something to offend that person? Maybe she got insulted or something like that.
~It isn't necessarily your fault. If she's mad at you, it could be for something you didn't do.
~Try to talk to her about. Find out why she's mad at you. But don't go gossiping about her, trying to figure it out that way. It'll just get back to her and she'll get even more mad.
~Don't be mean back. Kill her with kindness.

And yeah....sorry if that's not helpful xP
Back to top Go down
Flowerpaw
Apprentice
Flowerpaw

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 pm

I was talking about something that happened at lunch today.

I tried to kill her with kindness. I hadn't done anything. Talked to her and she ignored me. She is part of the 'clique' so she turned into THEM. She hates me. She sent me a note after class it read - Dear MyKaela,(my first name)
I hate you!You are so rude! I just want you to fall off the face of the earth!

Hatefully,
Naomi(her first name)

(Yes she did write that to me) Seriously, she should take a chill pill!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Flowerkit wrote:
I was talking about something that happened at lunch today.

I tried to kill her with kindness. I hadn't done anything. Talked to her and she ignored me. She is part of the 'clique' so she turned into THEM. She hates me. She sent me a note after class it read - Dear MyKaela,(my first name)
I hate you!You are so rude! I just want you to fall off the face of the earth!

Hatefully,
Naomi(her first name)

(Yes she did write that to me) Seriously, she should take a chill pill!

Before we go any further, what grade are you in? Your answer will waver my response greatly.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 am

Good point Zel. I didn't think about age....I believe she's 13 so that'd be 7th grade?
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Meadoweh wrote:
Good point Zel. I didn't think about age....I believe she's 13 so that'd be 7th grade?

A 13 year old writing something as primitive as that to display their inevitable and completely acrimonious "hatred"?

... I question most people's intelligence levels.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 pm

I think they're in 5th grade, cause Flowerkit is 10.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Phoenixpaw wrote:
I think they're in 5th grade, cause Flowerkit is 10.
Yes. Now this makes more sense.
But is it 100% true?
Back to top Go down
Flowerpaw
Apprentice
Flowerpaw

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 pm

It is 100% true
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:03 pm

In that case, she's probably trying to get to know other people and she's trying to impress them or something really insignificant like that by acting hurtful towards you, which is definitely not okay. Talk to her about it and tell her that she hurt your feelings, and if she says something along the lines of:
"Good!"
or
"I meant to do that because you're annoying!"
then reply with a calm tone:
"Does everyone visualize duct tape over your mouth so early into the conversation?"
and simply walk away with confidence.

Or, if she says something really mean, then do this: while she is speaking, stare straight at her mouth. When she finishes saying how annoying you are, while still staring at her mouth, ask very sincerely "Don't you ever brush your teeth?". Believe me, it doesn't matter how often you say it to them, there is no good comeback to it. When they start defending against your barb, just tighten your lips and give the old "sure, sure" nod.

"But Zellie, that's not very nice!"
Welp, people aren't nice, and for some people to realize what they're doing is wrong they have to get a dose of their own medicine.

"Whatever happened to ignoring people, Zellie?"
Bro, ignoring doesn't work. I got first hand experience that ignoring a bully or someone who is hurtful just fuels the fire and makes them try even harder to get your attention, and with kids your age, they'll find a hurtful way to do it. So really, just some retaliation - even the subtle kind - is better than silence and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:04 pm

I agree, Zellie, especially about the teeth one. LOL, that just seems perfect since, like you said, there's no good comeback if you just go like "sure, sure."
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 am

xD You are sooo so much more helpful then I am xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Meadoweh wrote:
xD You are sooo so much more helpful then I am xD
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Loljohnegbert
Pfft, no.
My ways of revenge are usually snarky, rude, mean, or just plain unecessary and violent.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 pm

xD You would be surprised at what I do. I just don't advise people to act like me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Same here.
My friends are like "OH NOES I DON'T KNOW HWO TO DEAL WITH BULLIES WAH BAWBAWBAWBAW"

Meanwhile, I'm over here like:
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Tumblr_lnc4qazrVG1qlb91ao1_400
"... I've got a few ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 pm

xD

This is why Edward married you isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Yes. That and the fact that I don't call him short or force him to drink his milk since neither of us like it.

But he can't stand that I'm a centimeter taller than him.~
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Uh huh......hmph. Just because I like milk.....grr. Anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next