The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.

Go down 
+14
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Blossomberry
Echostar
Cheetahstar
Potatofrost
Meadoweh
Goldy
Pebblestream
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Ashcloud
Rootstar
Phoenixflame
Zelda Hyrule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Just don't force him to drink it.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh fine. Hmph, Edward is so demanding. Alphonse isn't like that. He's so sweet and kind. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Yup, Al is a darling, isn't he?~
-puts Al in a tuxedo-
-shoves you two together-
I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE
NOW KISS
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

YAY I GET TO KISS ALPHONSE YAAAAAAAAAAY *smooch* *Mei moment*
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Whoa.
I forgot this thread existed after a while, but perhaps it needs to be back in business.

Anywho.~

I've got to write three essays for next week. For three different classes. All, of which, are AP (college level) classes. Meaning that they're going to be extremely difficult to get a good grade on. -.-
Hooray.
/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Ouch. That sounds like a pain in the butt. I hope you do well!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Meadoweh, you're the coolest.~
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Yesh yesh when you're married to a whole bunch of epic husbands of course you're gonna be cool

ANYWAY, I'm kinda put off at the moment. I'm having that post-Christmas depression, school started today, my parents are a pain, I swear I'm gonna burst x_x
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 pm

D'aww poor Roseh! Sad I'm here for you! Whenever you need me, feel free to contact me, and I will pray with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

I feel as though this thread needs to be revived. It was such a great way for us to vent anonymously about things that are bothering us.

So, to reiterate what the front page said, if you ever have a problem of any sort (friend trouble, struggles with school, bullying, self-esteem issues, worries, illness, or just plain feel bad in general) and need advice or someone to lean on, this thread will help. We are each other's stronghold and rock to lean on.

Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

... I never thought this would happen to me.

Last night, my parents, little brother, and I packed our bags and travelled to my grandma's house to help her move into her new house since she can't afford a moving service right now. That's roughly a two hour trip, keep that in mind. My older brother, who is 19, was not able to accompany us since he has a job now and couldn't find time off, especially since he just got hired. So, he was working late last night and was able to leave work at around 10:00, but because of traffic, he wasn't able to get very far until about 11:30. He stopped to get gas at around 11:50, and after he was finished pumping gas, two older men appraoched him. They politely asked him if he had a cigarette. My brother doesn't smoke, so he honestly said no, but they accused him of lying. After arguing with them that he really didn't have any, they finally resorted to holding him at gunpoint. They ordered him to lay on the ground while they searched his pockets, where they found his wallet -- with his driver's license and cash inside --, his cellphone, and the keys to his car. Once they had his belongings, they started taunting him. One even went so far as to call him "pretty boy" and almost became aggressive with him, but the cashier inside the gas station store ran out and shouted at them, ordering them off the premises. The men opened fire, but all they hit was the glass windows of the store. Panicking since the cashier had the police on the phone, they jumped into my brother's car and drove off with it.
He called us on the sheriff's phone at about 12:30 ish, since his phone was stolen. We debated on what to do before my grandma encouraged us to get in the car and drive home, since it would be the best thing to care for my brother now. He was obviously shaken up. We drove back three hours -- it's normally two, but there was odd traffic in the middle of the night -- and picked him up from the police station. He wouldn't speak to my parents, so he sat in the back with me in silence. When we got home, as soon as my parents left the car, my older brother hugged me and started to cry, saying he was so scared of being shot or probably worse. I didn't know what else to do for him besides hugging him back and just telling him that it's over, and none of that horrible stuff he's afriad of happening actually happened.

... Never once did I ever think that I would almost lose my brother. I wasn't prepared for that at all. I'm a bit of a mess right now, since the police have been patrolling our area all night in case the criminals try to find our house because they have our address, since it's on my brother's stolen driver's lisence. I don't know if they're still going around...
Back to top Go down
Mistystream
Warrior
Mistystream

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh my goodness... D': I hope everything's alright...!
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm right here if you need support <3 *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7