The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.

Go down 
+14
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Blossomberry
Echostar
Cheetahstar
Potatofrost
Meadoweh
Goldy
Pebblestream
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Ashcloud
Rootstar
Phoenixflame
Zelda Hyrule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm

1. Pitbulls and other dogs I don't know (When I was little, a Pit Bull nearly killed my dog. We had our dog on a leash, but the other people did not. The dog attacked mine, and my mom was trying to pull him off when my other neighbor stopped mowing his lawn and ran over, and wrestled him off my dog. There was so much blood, and just from there on out I've been terrified.)

2. Throwing up/seeing someone else throw up.

3. Losing another loved one.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
I'm afraid of a few things, I'll list them in order from greatest to least intensity.

1. Lightning, and depending on how loud it is, as well as thunder.
2. Being in an area where there's a lot of potential places for someone to hide. [specific fear, yes, but it's kind of a graphic reason that I don't want to talk about right now.]
3. As stupid as it sounds, I'm afraid of being hated. It also stems from that graphic reason I mentioned above.
Awww... Every night I look under my bed to make sure there's no one standing there. And having a bad thing happen to you can make you a lot more paranoid about certain things. But remember it's like zero chance of that happening again.

I know!!! My brother's friend threw up while we were in the car and I about passed out and wouldn't touch anything in that car for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Goldstar wrote:
Zellie, don't feel like your fears are ridiculous! My sister is scared of automatic flush toilets, and those things aren't quite as destructive as lightning. Everyone gave excellent suggestions, just try using those. Get a kitten! Kittens are epic, and they would love you and cuddle with you forever. x3
Just remember that we all love you!
Oh
You did not just say that

I'm not scared of lightning or thunder, but if there's ever a really bad storm, I'll go on my ipod and listen to music or something. Everyone has already suggested that though, sorry I don't offer much help Razz
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

Haha, Potatofrost...

I am like DEATHLY afraid of throwing up, not just like a little fear. I am seriously scared of it. >.<
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm

I hate, hate, HATE throwing up, but I don't really think I'm afraid of it, per say.

Don't worry Potato, I has the same fear as you :3
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 pm

I am terrified. x.x Like some nights I'll be up super late scared...
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Just don't eat a lot, and don't lay down right after eating, or do anything really active right after eating. And, don't eat older food or anything that doesn't look....edible xD
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

I love that!
... edible xD
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm

LOL it's true though xD
Back to top Go down
Pebblestream
Deputy
Pebblestream

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

I freak out whenever I see spiders and centipedes... I literally start sweating. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddithehamster.webs.com
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm fine with spiders....as long as they aren't IN my room, or touching me. Or the kitchen. Cause if they are......THEY WILL SUFFER MY RAGE.
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Rosey, there is no reason to be ashamed of your fears, they are very natural. Especially if you've been hit by lightning. *Hug*
Like others have suggested, go somewhere you feel safest and close the blinds or curtains, put on some headphones and turn the music up loud so you don't hear the thunder. Then keep your eyes closed or your face in a pillow so that you don't see the flash.
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm kinda creeped out by that movie The Christmas Story... I think that's what it's called... Rolling Eyes
BECAUSE THERE'S A KID WHO GETS HIS TONGUE STUCK TO A POLE AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAS TO, LIKE, CUT HIS TONGUE OFF AND A KID WHO ALMOST SHOOTS HIS EYE OUT.....
That movie's scary. o.o
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Oh My Gosh, Ashy! Me too!

I'm also freaked out by the movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. When they dunk whoever in the lava! Ugh. I watched that when I was like 7 and have been mortally afraid of lava ever since.
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Really? I'm not the only one! o:
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

I love Indiana Jones! but i guess if you watched it when you were seven....yeah the boulder freaked me out o_o
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm not afraid of anything that happens in movies, since they are just that - movies. But in scary movies, I have to like, whisper to myself that it's not real. Then I'm not scared. :3

HOWEVER.

Horror videogames scare the ever-loving-Skittles out of me. Especially Slender.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT GOOGLE THAT GAME. IT WILL TERRIFY YOU TO NO END LIKE IT DID TO ME. SAVE YOURSELF, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT GOOGLE SLENDER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Ashcloud wrote:
I'm kinda creeped out by that movie The Christmas Story... I think that's what it's called... Rolling Eyes
BECAUSE THERE'S A KID WHO GETS HIS TONGUE STUCK TO A POLE AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAS TO, LIKE, CUT HIS TONGUE OFF AND A KID WHO ALMOST SHOOTS HIS EYE OUT.....
That movie's scary. o.o

SAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAMESAME
Sorry, that was spammy xD
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 pm

You're killing me Zellie, now I will forever wonder what it is and will forever be insane from not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm googling it. It will forever bother me. xD

You know what movie scares me? The Black Cauldron. Yes, it is a Disney movie... I'm so ashamed!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Fawnpaw wrote:

You know what movie scares me? The Black Cauldron. Yes, it is a Disney movie... I'm so ashamed!

HERE LIES FAWNY'S INNOCENCE
IF ONLY SHE'D LISTENED TO ZELLIE THEN SHE WOULD STILL BE OKAY.

The Black Cauldron! OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MOVIE IN YEARS. I FEEL SO OLD NOW!
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm scared of thousands of things and lets leave it at that. xD
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm

OH THAT'S what Slender is......
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Meadoweh wrote:
OH THAT'S what Slender is......
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 00633

I TOLD YOU NOT TO GOOGLE THAT
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
Fawnpaw wrote:

HERE LIES FAWNY'S INNOCENCE
IF ONLY SHE'D LISTENED TO ZELLIE THEN SHE WOULD STILL BE OKAY.

The Black Cauldron! OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MOVIE IN YEARS. I FEEL SO OLD NOW!
o.O

It's been years since I've seen it, too! But the memory... *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next