The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesJust A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained

Go down 
+4
Shimmerflight
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Zelda Hyrule
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Empty
PostSubject: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 am

M'kay, it's about 12 AM and I've gotten no food or sleep at all, especially since I stayed up all night last night, not to mention that I forgot to take my contacts out for, I don't know, the fourth time in a row? So I'm just typing whatever comes to mind, and I kind of feel like:

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Gleenothappy-1

Why?
Because there are a few things that I've noticed today that really made me mad. But since Zelliie is nice, I'm going to tell you what is really on my mind and behind my little rant here: Bullying.
The way I see it, bullying is the reult of someone that is A) feeling bad about themselves and needs to bring down others to make them feel better, B) really lonely or lacks social skills when they don't intend to be mean, or C) a really big jerk who loves to see others in pain.
The first two reasons I can understand and let go with time if someone were bullying me, but to pick on me, lower my self-esteem, and trying to bring me down to your level just because I entertain you? This is what I have to say about that:

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained 1rHQ6

Because hurting someone mentally, physically, or emotionally is just wrong in every single way. There isn't an excuse, save for self-defense, to cause anybody pain in any way, shape or form. Even if you really don't like that person. Just leave everyone alone, okay? You have no idea how much your words can impact someone's feelings or how they view things in life, so feeding them negative comments is just going to make things miserable for both of you. And, think about this: What if this person you're bullying has a really bad home-life, zero self-esteem as it is, and is on the verge of doing something dangerous... all because you just couldn't be nice to them?

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Thatssotrue_com_540_1329514257

You should feel bad if you've done this to someone. Always. It shouldn't matter what race, ethnicy, orientation, age, height, gender, appearance, habits, or personality that they possess... You just don't bully somebody. Ever.

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Rarityglareplz

So, I feel that we should give ourselves, as a club, a pat on the back. As far as I know, we've been kind to each other, and if there was ever a problem it would be handled in a mature and respectable manner. For that, you all are officially awesome in Zellie's book.
Welp.
I'm done imploding your minds with rants now.
Byez.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:42 am

I agree with this in every single way, shape, and form.
Especially cause the kids in my class seem to love bullying me. -.-
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm

D:
Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Let_me_love_you
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 am

Love this!!! I agree with all of this, if you don't like someone, just stay away from them instead of lowering them to your level of hate!

A few years back, this girl bullied me a lot, she tried to trip me in the middle of class as I was going forward to present something, but she never got in trouble for it, or anything nasty she did to me.

As my mom says, most people bully because they are jealous of you. It can be jealousy over looks, clothes, life, possessions, friends, anything.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm

With the whole bulling thing, my friend from another site is getting cyber-bullied.

Man shes so depressed. :'((
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Warrior
Angelwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 am

I get bullied all the time for acting confident....
PSH THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://artintheclouds.yolasite.com/
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 am

I had someone try to bully me recently, and this was my summed up reaction:

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Clapclap
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

Oh Zellie, I love you. <3
Is this because of. . . her?
God, she's pissing me off as well. -.-
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 pm

So agreed!
I can't say I've never really been bullied in RL, 'cause I'm always running away from it. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained 30ng7pi
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm

I agree with this. Completely, totally, 100%. I'm bullied at school, and I have no friends for support. People just bully me because I'm naturally shy and don't stick up for myself, and it hurts. Rep for you, Zellie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Whoar
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

I've always been bullied, as you know. Real life ever since I was born to current day, online, everywhere. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained   Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Random Rant/Reaction Thread, With GIFS To Keep You Entertained
Page 1 of 1