The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.

Go down 
+14
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Blossomberry
Echostar
Cheetahstar
Potatofrost
Meadoweh
Goldy
Pebblestream
Fawnwillow
Froststar
Ashcloud
Rootstar
Phoenixflame
Zelda Hyrule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Ah.
That stage is always confusing and every teenager has to go through it. If you mean what I think you mean about not knowing who you are anymore... everyone questions that at one point or another. I, too, went through that stage and wondering
'Is the real me like that?'
If I'm on the right track, then PM me.

If we are talking about how you aren't sure of what your purpose in life is or why you are where you are in your life, again, everyone goes through that. And believe me, you will find an answer to your purpose. I may not know my true purpose, but I believe that my purpose - as of right now - is to become a writer and tell everyone in the world about my feels show my true creative potential.
At least, that's just me.
You can PM me about this one, too. :3

IM ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER ANY GROWN-UP QUESTIONS GUYS
THATS WHAT AUNTIE ZELLIE IS HERE FOR
NOW THEN
I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 Let_me_love_you
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 pm

EXACTLY ZELLIE.
But are you sure your purpose isn't here to entertain us?
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

GOODNESS NO
IM NOT FUNNY DUDE
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 pm

I understand, Meadoweh... I think me and you are around the same age, and may be going through similar stuff, so you can PM me as well... <3
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

You guys can PM me anytime you want for anything at all. BECAUSE I LURVE YOU ALL LIKE MY OWN CHILDREN ♥
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:54 pm

You have.....Children? affraid
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

yes.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 pm

aren't you not even out of highschool.....and childREN, as in PLURAL?!?!?! Bad Zellie, bad bad Zellie.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:03 pm

I think she's being sarcastic. xD

She's only fifteen, that would be kinda sad... xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I don't have literal children, Meadoweh. xD

Although I was almost a legit mother once, but that's a memory I don't want to dwell on too long.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

You know I'm sarcastic xD

Zellie....can I luvs you to death?
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Meadoweh.
PM me. <3 I think we're going through the same stage, even though I'm most likely hideously younger than you. xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 am

D'awww, my dysfunctional family is growing up. D':
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:46 pm

BUT WE ARE STILL AS DYSFUNCTIONAL AS EVER
more so, actUALLY xD
FUNKY FAWNY
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 pm

YES
FUNKY FAWNY
THAT IS THE NAME I GAVE YOU
ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
MY CHILD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Urk.
School is being mean to Zellie.
I can't catch much of a break from it anymore, but it's not homework that's absolutely suffocating. It's the obnoxious teachers.
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Ugh, I need support now. Lately, all I've been is pissed and angry, and annoyed, and I don't ever want to work even though I know that procrastinating will just make it worse. I don't know what's happening to me -- I haven't been myself, and it's scaring me. D:
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm really sorry, you two. 3': I hope everything calms down for you guys soon. <333
if you ever need anything, I'm just a pm away. <33
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 am

Guises, I'm freaking out Sad

My adopted younger brother got yelled at by my dad yesterday night while I was in bed, and apperiently my dad told him some pretty hurtful things and threatened to beat him if he didn't get out. I'm scared that he's gonna hurt him, or maybe even snap and hurt me.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Meadoweh wrote:

My adopted younger brother got yelled at by my dad yesterday night while I was in bed, and apperiently my dad told him some pretty hurtful things and threatened to beat him if he didn't get out. I'm scared that he's gonna hurt him, or maybe even snap and hurt me.

Sad

Oh, baby... I know how this feels, and I've been through that horrific time in my life. I always pray that none of you will have to experience what that feels like...
But let's take a look at the bright side of the spectrum first before resorting to freaking out.
First, he was obviously angry and outraged. Anger can cause people to say things that they don't mean, so please keep at least that in mind. If that is the case, then you'll be just fine.
However, still, you need to look out for these signs of potential abuse:
1. Making constant threats.
2. Speaks in a degrading manner to you or anyone else in your home.
3. Partakes in heavy drinking or drug abuse. [ While this isn't exactly a sign, it is definitely a large indicator that this could be a precursor to physical abuse. ]
4. Watch his attitude and demeanor around you in general. Is it really tense or violent feeling?

But before you watch out for any of those things, you should definitely speak to your mother and voice your concerns to her. Tell her and make it clear that you are deeply and concerned about your father's threat, and she will surely speak to him about it or help you.
Don't ever forget that we love you, Meadoweh. I had to go through my father beating me, my older brother, and even my mother at a young age and we had nobody to turn to. If things escalate to beatings, don't hesitate to contact authorities.
Please, take care of yourself... Don't suffer like I had to.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
Meadoweh wrote:

Sad

Oh, baby... I know how this feels, and I've been through that horrific time in my life. I always pray that none of you will have to experience what that feels like...
But let's take a look at the bright side of the spectrum first before resorting to freaking out.
First, he was obviously angry and outraged. Anger can cause people to say things that they don't mean, so please keep at least that in mind. If that is the case, then you'll be just fine.
3. Partakes in heavy drinking or drug abuse. [ While this isn't exactly a sign, it is definitely a large indicator that this could be a precursor to physical abuse. ]
4. Watch his attitude and demeanor around you in general. Is it really tense or violent feeling?

But before you watch out for any of those things, you should definitely speak to your mother and voice your concerns to her. Tell her and make it clear that you are deeply and concerned about your father's threat, and she will surely speak to him about it or help you.
Don't ever forget that we love you, Meadoweh. I had to go through my father beating me, my older brother, and even my mother at a young age and we had nobody to turn to. If things escalate to beatings, don't hesitate to contact authorities.

D'aw, that really helps me Zellie. I'm really glad I have you guys to care and help me <3 *huggles* The weird thing is that we're a strong Christian family and my dad's a deacon.....He's really conservative, and I've never seen him do something like that before. Oddly enough, it's usually not me he's mad at, it's my adopt brother. My brother has stolen things and lies a lot, and isn't trustworthy at all so I can understand that, but my dad has always been more harsh on him. My dad rarely ever drinks anything either, only when he's like at a wedding or my grandparent's house on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's just not like him.....I'm thinking I'm just being paranoid, but I'm afraid of everyone I know just snapping and talking it out on me. I live in the shadow....Like sometimes I imagine my mom going crazy, or sometimes it's my grandpa, and my aunt other times, but usually I'm scared about my dad just finally having enough and like hurting us all.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Meadoweh wrote:
Zelda Hyrule wrote:
Meadoweh wrote:

Sad

D'aw, that really helps me Zellie. I'm really glad I have you guys to care and help me <3 *huggles* The weird thing is that we're a strong Christian family and my dad's a deacon.....He's really conservative, and I've never seen him do something like that before. Oddly enough, it's usually not me he's mad at, it's my adopt brother. My brother has stolen things and lies a lot, and isn't trustworthy at all so I can understand that, but my dad has always been more harsh on him. My dad rarely ever drinks anything either, only when he's like at a wedding or my grandparent's house on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's just not like him.....I'm thinking I'm just being paranoid, but I'm afraid of everyone I know just snapping and talking it out on me. I live in the shadow....Like sometimes I imagine my mom going crazy, or sometimes it's my grandpa, and my aunt other times, but usually I'm scared about my dad just finally having enough and like hurting us all.

There's your reason right there. Your adopted brother is probably feeling alone or maybe even like an outcast in your family, so he feels frustrated and rebellious, which he expresses by stealing and lying a lot. Obivously, this has tremendous stress on your father, which is what probably made him say such a thing. You just said he doesn't drink, so that's one less thing to worry about. Your father is just stressed out if all, and if he's a good father then he won't carry out his threat. If he does, then call the authorites like I said before.

I know your feelings, though. I'm the middle child, and I was the one that my father didn't exactly like. He didn't want any daughters, and because I was a girl, he would harm me in all four methods of abuse. But again, confide your fears with your mother or someone in your family that you trust! Heck, maybe even your father if that will bring him back to his senses and let him know that you are concerned.
Feeling like that isn't healthy, darling. Talk to someone about it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Okay, my mom asked me about it last night, so she's going to talk to him tonight. I think it's because My brother "A" and my brother "N" like never clean up after themselves, or follow the rules, and are always forgetting to do things. My dad comes home to that every day, and with the stress of his job, I think it's getting to him. So yeah....I think I'm actually his favorite....he's never ever been like the way he is to my brothers to me. I've had a pretty good relationship, and I don't want that to end now.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Just stay safe, okay granddaughter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.   I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Would Be a Support Thread of Sorts.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next