The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWrite in the next sentence Horror story! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Write in the next sentence Horror story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

Write in the next sentence Horror story! Empty
PostSubject: Write in the next sentence Horror story!   Write in the next sentence Horror story! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi! Earlier today we decided to write the next sentence story. Here is what we have so far-

[16:22:34] Blossomberry : It's a brisk night. The wind blew at my hair and the wolves howled eerily. The moon was full tonight.

[16:22:41] Blossomberry : * It was

[16:24:04] Stealthvixen : I didn't like it out here, so I went home to watch TV. But partway through the film, just as it approached my favorite part, it blinked off, like a power outage.......and I saw refleced on the screen something that froze me in my place...

[16:24:55] Blossomberry : There in front of me

[16:25:18] Blossomberry : Stood a gruesome face. It stared angirly at me as if I had created it

[16:25:51] Blossomberry : There was a scar on the side of his neck. His eyes were red and his nose a glob

[16:27:59] Whisperbreeze : I stood frozen in place, watching that face. I slowly turned around. I looked up and saw that he was right above me. I stood still, gazing into his eyes. His eyes seemed to be full of sadness and misery.

[16:29:19] Stealthvixen : <3

[16:33:57] Blossomberry : He also seemed to be a ghost. . . maybe even a version of Frankenstein. But much worse. I reached out hoping he was a ghost. He wasn't. He growled in anger and raised his huge arm and thrust it down with a force like an aligators mouth. I scream in horror and leeaped out of the way just as his hand crushed the coffee table. He let out a frustraited yowl

[16:34:20] Blossomberry : *leaped

[16:34:35] Blossomberry : *jaws

[16:34:42] Blossomberry : *screamed

[16:36:37] Stealthvixen : You make a beeline upstairs, heading toward the bathroom. It doesn't even occur to you that you're just trapping yourself, doomed to be cornered when you arrive. But what you couldn't have expected at all, as you scramble and trip up the almost clutching stairs, was what awaited you in the bathroom.

[16:39:34] Whisperbreeze : You quickly run in and lock the door, breathing a sigh of relief. You start to catch your breath, and you turn around. You gasp in horror and shock, as you see another creature. It has a dark cloak on, hiding its face. You stand frozen in horror as it approches you.

[16:40:10] Whisperbreeze : *approaches

[16:40:20] Blossomberry : You gasp

[16:41:23] Blossomberry : And back away slowly. However he disapears. "Where'd he go?" You think nervously. Something taps you on the shoulder. You turn around warily.

[16:43:14] Stealthvixen : Just as you turn, you see two sorrowful red eyes, and a cruel voice whisper, "I'm sorry.......I can't.......h-help me!" Suddenly you feel a huge hand grab you around the waist. For one simultaneously depressed and frightened moment,

[16:43:24] Stealthvixen : you can't breathe, or think, or speak, or move.

[16:43:31] Stealthvixen : You can only fear.

[16:43:43] Stealthvixen : Suddenly you are in a different place altogether.

[16:45:47] Whisperbreeze : After a whirlwind of mist and smoke, you find yourself in a sunny meadow. You stand up, confused and begin to walk around. You begin to doubt that you'll live to see another day. Just as your dark thoughts start to come, the meadow changes. It becomes a dark, misty graveyard. You look around with wide eyes and see that the graveyard seems to be alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You fill in the next sentence! Whatever you think should come next. Post it and then someone else will.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

Write in the next sentence Horror story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write in the next sentence Horror story!   Write in the next sentence Horror story! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

(Unneeded post XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/

Write in the next sentence Horror story!
Page 1 of 1