The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMeadow; My Story Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Meadow; My Story

Go down 
+2
Tornadostorm
Meadoweh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Seems only fit that an Elder should right down her story, yes?So here it is....

VM LIST

No one yet

PROLOGUE

Welcome, young kits. You want to hear my story, don't you? on how I became a clan cat, and the struggles I've been through? It's a long story, so you better settle down and get comfortable. My story ain't the greatest, but it's important. So listen up. I'm about to begin.

CHAPTER 1, Kithood
I wasn't always a clan cat. I was born in a small little cottage off a great large lake near the mountains. I was born along with my few brothers and sisters; Stone, Eagle, Snowtip, and Pine. They were all named by my father, Stormfire, who was a rouge who lived in by the lake. My mother named me. I was the only one not named for something that we lived by. My mother used to live near a meadow before being taken by the No-Furs we lived with. I was also the only one with a brown pelt. All my brothers and sisters had black, white, and grey fur. This made me the awkward one.

I was only a month old when the No-Furs threw me, Stone, Eagle, and Pine out. Snowtip was lucky enough to be the cutest of us all, and was kept. We were cold and starving, still to young to hunt for ourselves. We really couldn't eat anything either, and still relied on our mother's milk. My mother, Fuzz, came out as often as she could to feed us, but it was not enough. Pine and Stone died within a week of being thrown out, and Eagle and I struggled to survive. Once we were old enough to eat meat, Stormfire brought us fish to eat, and sometimes a squirrel. We would eat that, wait for mother, then eat again, and sleep.

We were hiding outside the house, when we almost got eaten by a Hawk, but Stormfire came running and saved us. He grabbed us by the scruffs of our necks and raced us into his den. The hawk luckily wasn't interested in chasing after him, and flew off. From that time on we stayed in his den. In the dark. All alone. To pass the time Eagle and I would toss moss balls around, or pretend to hunt a "mouse", which was really a small rock.

We soon became to big and restless to be kept in the den all day, so Stormfire started to teach us how to hunt. He would take us out, one at a time, and take us through the forest and in the lake. He taught us how to swim, catch fish, climb boulders, and hunt any kind of prey available. Then he soon started taking us out together, and taught us to work with each other.

It was on one of those trips that the tragedy happened. Eagle and I were playing on the monster path, a huge black stone-like path that had huge shinny monsters that occasionally came and went. Stormfire was sitting nearby, washing himself, not really paying attention to us. The path started to tremble, and a roaring sound came crashing down on us. Shocked, we looked up as an oncoming monster loomed up the path, taring down ready to flatten us. My father screamed "No!" and tried to push us out of the way. He knocked me out of the way, but he crashed into the monster with Eagle still in his jaws. I froze, and watched as the monster continue sown the path, leaving my father and brother quiet and still.

Creeping over to them, I nudged them with my nose, and cried for them to wake up. Eagle lay lifeless and cold on the rock, but my father slowly raised his head, and whispered, "Go. Go far away....find the....clans....across....mountains....go." And his head slumped down. Tears threatened to pour out, but I refused to let them. Looking up at the mountains, I decided to find these....clans. I wasn't quite sure what he spoke of, but it must of been important. Giving one last look at my dead family on the side of the path, I turned and started on my long journey. I will make it over the mountains, I promised myself. For Eagle.

Chapter 2: Journey’s beginning

The sun beat down on my head as I dragged by paws forward over the hard ground. It has been a couple days since the accident, and I haven’t stopped walking. My paws are deeply cut from the sharp rocks and thistles I’ve stepped on, and my stomach growls for food. I managed to catch an injured squirrel, but that’s all I've eaten.

One more step, one more step, one more step. I kept thinking as I forged on. I was somewhere in the deep forest that surrounded my old home. I don’t know how far I've gotten, nor do I know how much father I need to go. All the trees look the same, and I think I’m getting a bit delusional.

Suddenly, I snap back to attention. A mouse upwind from me was creeping across the forest floor, looking for food. My instincts kicked in and I crouched down; beginning to stalk my prey. It chewed on a leaf, not noticing me getting closer and closer. Finally, when I was in position, I leaped and pounced on the unsuspecting creature, biting its neck, quickly killing it.

Food!!! I thought eagerly, devouring my meal. It was the first real prey I had caught on my own. I didn't count the squirrel, it was injured and couldn't have lived another day. Gulping down my last bite, I stood up and stretched. I felt so much better and alive than I ever have before. I could do this! I could live in the forest. Though…..I would be terribly lonely.

Well, Stonefire said something about clans….they would have other cats in them. I will keep going until I find them. So I kept on going. I soon found a stream and took a drink from it. It was way better than the lake water. When I finished, I realized how tired I really was. I sniffed around until I found a hollowed out tree, the perfect place to sleep. I settled down, wiggling around until I got comfortable in the leaves I dragged in. Tomorrow I would continue on my journey.

Last edited by Meadoweh on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 am

Awesome story! Are you going to continue it?
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Yup! just thinking up ideas...
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:43 pm

SUPER HERO wrote:
I HATE U
Meadow; My Story Hobbithug
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Pinesage
Warrior
Pinesage

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 pm

SUPER HERO wrote:
UR NUTS
...And, your talking to yourself again.
Back to top Go down
http://thepoptropicaclub.forumotion.com/
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm

SUPER HERO wrote:
UR NUTS
Meadow; My Story TDOUA
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Zellie, you always make me feel better <3

BUT GOLDY YOU IS AWESOMENESS TOO.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm

NO I'M NOT
BUT ROSEH IS
WORSHIP HER
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Goldstar wrote:
NO I'M NOT
BUT ROSEH IS
WORSHIP HER
WH-WHAT THE HECK IS THIS
IM NOT WORTHY OF SUCH PRAISE
IM JUST A LOWLY SPAM JANITOR
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 am

Oooh, can you add me to the notification list?
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 pm

And it seems I have forgotten about my little story here. Darn it. I'll try to continue...
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Chapter 2 is up whoop :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meadow; My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow; My Story   Meadow; My Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Meadow; My Story
Page 1 of 1