The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesEchoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge!   Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 am

I have no idea where I got this from, it was just an idea I got I guess. So basically, I start off with a basic beginning and then I continue typing whatever I'm thinking. This story will not make sense. 8D

Once upon a time there was a magical unicorn that was rainbow yay and she was named tan and tan is like the best name ever okay cause people can say that and omg I need punctuation in this so here we go, dot. Omg look its my jam ooh I hear the sound of my own voice asking you to stay tay tay is so amazing <3 ooh, these smilies are so cool and TREACHEROUS oh wait time to respond arrgh so sleepy what this thing makes no sense and you forgot your punctuation again B(

♪ And I just think that you should know that nothing safe is worth the drive <3 ♪
Oh look homework I didn't do yet, whoops. Ahh time to check facebook so bored. Hurry up loading ooh yaya Oh look Sunfeather is on yay on what's this, most directioner stuff? What my directioner name is Styniikzaamni Amhorpay interesting. . .
OH OH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE YAY
ok back to work gosh stop getting distracted COWS
This makes no sense echoeh. OH OH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE omg Taylor is so amazing <3
Sleep Oh look this has buck teeth albino

And so, that's Echoeh's thoughs from 10:38 pm - 10:41 pm.
Yep yep. Amazing, no? xD
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge!   Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

EPIC. SO FREAKING EPIC.
Quote :
OH OH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down

Echoeh's Write Everything You Think Challenge!
Page 1 of 1