The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesA very nonsensical story - 2! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

A very nonsensical story - 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pebblestream
Deputy
Pebblestream

A very nonsensical story - 2! Empty
PostSubject: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

If you haven't read my first very nonsensical story, make sure you check it out here --> https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com/t138-a-very-nonsensical-story#3299

One blustery winter day, Pebbleh was hunting a mouse, slowly and steadily. After a while, she found it perched on a fallen tree, nibbling away at a Creamsicle and messing around on Facebook on its laptop. Pleased that the mouse was distracted, Pebbleh quickly pounced on it and killed it with a swift bite. Picking it up in her mouth, she noticed it tasted like a Creamsicle. Suddenly she had an idea.

Crunch. Blossomberry looked down underneath her paw. She had stepped on a sea salt and vinegar potato chip. She brushed the crumbs off and continued on her way.

Smush. Stealthvixen jumped, startled at the sudden noise, her fluffy red tail bristling. A sticky ice cream sandwich was glued to her fur. Annoyed, she trotted over to the lake to wash herself off.

Crackle. "What is this?!" Whisperbreeze yowled, lifting up a paw. She found the pieces of a broken kernel of popcorn on the bottom. Shrugging, she padded on, confused.

Pebbleh stalked through the trees, admiring her handiwork. Flamin' Hot Cheetos - check. Graham crackers - check. Lucky Charms - check.
Someone behind her stepped on a stick, and Pebbleh turned around, her nose catching the scent of Swirlstar. Swirlstar has cotton candy stuck to her ear, and she looked angry.
"Why are the kits flinging cotton candy around?" she meowed, looking Pebbleh straight in the face.
"Umm... I gave some extra to them?"
"Extra?"
Pebbleh coughed sheepishly. "I was planting food around the forest so prey would eat it and then we could taste the food when we ate them."
Swirlstar rolled her eyes, then laughed. "Well, it worked. That would explain why all the camp is picking the fresh-kill pile bare. But how did you get all the food?"
Pebbleh ran her paw through the dirt. "I certainly didn't get out my ninja costume, turn into an eagle, fly through the window of a Twoleg house, raid their pantry, spray whipped cream all over the house, fly out, turn back into a cat, and burn my ninja costume, if that's what you mean..."
Suddenly Ashstar and Rootstar rushed out of the forest, their pelts bright blue.
"THE SMURFS ARE ATTACKING!!!" they yowled. "SAVE YOURSELF!" Then they sprouted chipmunk tails and butterfly wings and flew off in a sparkly cloud of dust.

Swirlstar woke up in a cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddithehamster.webs.com
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

PostSubject: Re: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Oh my goodness. xD
That was a great story! <3
(Thanks for mentioning me. xD)
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm

SMURRRRRFS!! NOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/
Pebblestream
Deputy
Pebblestream

PostSubject: Re: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddithehamster.webs.com
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Haha! Really funny, Pebbles!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very nonsensical story - 2!   A very nonsensical story - 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

A very nonsensical story - 2!
Page 1 of 1