The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesSwirleh's story Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Swirleh's story

Go down 
+4
Whisperbreeze
Blackpetal
Blossomberry
Swirlstar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 pm

I posted this in the CB, now I'm posting it here. c:

Once upon a time, a girl went to a library. She picked up a book and began to read. study
Bad choice.
A parade of animals jumped out. Bunny Frog cat pig Chick
"Little girl, you're in trouble!" A frog screeched. Frog "How dare you open our book?!"
The girl was shocked. Surprised "B-but you're talking!" She exclaimed in disbelief. "SO? Everyone in our world talks," the frog snapped. Frog "And you just ruined that world by opening the book."
"Oh. I'm sorry! Can I help?" The girl asked. Question A graceful cat cat came forth. "My child, you have no choice but to help," it told her. "You have let filthy human air into our world. You must clean it up."
"H-how do I help?" The words were barely out of her mouth before an angry pig [not bird!] jumped forward. Mad pig "Grunt grunt!" It shouted. "Come with us, girly!"
She was shocked. Shocked "What do you want?" She asked. Question Without a word, the pig pig grabbed her and threw her into the book. study Yes, into. She fell right through the pages, and the other animals followed.
She landed with a soft thump on a mossy hill covered in flowers. flower She was in a mighty kingdom, stretching as far as the eye could see. cyclops
There were many hills, fields, and meadows, all with flowers in them. flower There were also many, many cottages. In the distance was a large castle, with dragons on the roof. Dragon
But it wasn't that pretty. She looked closer. The grass was slowy rotting. "Admiring your work?" The bunny sneered. Bunny "H-huh?" The girl stuttered, confused. scratch
"That's what happens when you release human air into our world!" The bunny screeched, getting in her face. Bunny "Bebe, stand down," the frog ordered. Frog "Don't forget who's in charge here." Bebe shot a venomous glare at the girl, but backed away.
"Let us continue our journey," the cat meowed. cat The animals took the girl to the castle with the dragons. Dragon
"Inside that castle is our king. king He has a special key to a special door. It's only for times like this," the cat explained. cat "However, he can't see the door until he has a queen. queen To save our world, you must marry the king. king"
"WHAT?!" The girl yelped. Shocked "I can't marry someone I don't know!" The frog Frog hopped forward menacingly. "Yes you can. And you will! Don't think this is an option, girly."
The girl sobbed. Crying or Very sad "But I'm only thirteen!"
"So? Do you think the king cares?" The chick inquired politely. Chick
The frog Frog hopped to the castle's door and knocked. "Fubz to see the king king !" He called. One of the roof dragons Dragon flew down. "I hope you plan on fixing this mess, Fubz the Frog Frog ," he growled. "The king is displeased."
"Oh, I do," the frog Frog assured quickly and nervously. It was obvious he was afraid of the dragon. Dragon
The dragon Dragon let out a snort, but he opened the doors to admit the group. Frog pig Chick cat Bunny Sad
The still-crying girl Sad was taken to a room and told to wait. Then, the dragon from the gate Dragon flew into the room. He laughed madly.
"The king king is dead! You'll never be queen queen , girl. I killed him!" The dragon Dragon roared, still laughing. "And now I'm going to kill you!"
Fubz Frog screeched in terror. "You evil creature!" He cried. The dragon Dragon laughed again. Then, he opened his jaws and released a huge gust of flame. Dragon The animals and the girl were incinerated.

The End
Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Yay! Happing ending..........o_0
Back to top Go down
Blackpetal
Warrior
Blackpetal

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

That was a sad and very scary story. D:
Back to top Go down
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

That story is so amazing, yet so disturbing at the same time. xD
The ending was so beautiful and happy. :'D
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Woah... O.O
Not even sure what to say... Very creative! xD
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks, guys. ^.^

I PUT SO MUCH WORK INTO THIS
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Very... creative... It was pretty funny, though!
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 pm

..........oh gosh.........no comment. O_O
Back to top Go down
Flowerkit
Kit

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Whisperbreeze wrote:
That story is so amazing, yet so disturbing at the same time. xD
The ending was so beautiful and happy. :'D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swirleh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swirleh's story   Swirleh's story Empty

Back to top Go down

Swirleh's story
Page 1 of 1