The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesCorner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Corner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

Corner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz Empty
PostSubject: Corner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz   Corner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm

This is the shortest story I've ever written, but I'll show you guys anyway. (:

Do you believe in ghosts? Most don’t. “Tricks of the light,” they say, “just your imagination!” You see something out of the corner of your eye and when you look there is nothing there. You hear a strange creak upstairs and blame it on the cat. You feel a coldness in your heart and decide it must be a drafty window. No, there’s something more. There’s always something more.
Those who die never truly leave us. There is something left of them, more than just a memory of long ago. Why can’t you see them if they’re really there, you say? When did I say that you couldn’t? Of course you can see them, if they want you to. What’s that? Have I ever seen a ghost? My dear children, why would I need to? Surely you’ve guessed? Now let me ask you again. Do you believe in ghosts?
Back to top Go down

Corner of Your Eye: A Short Story By Giz
Page 1 of 1