The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMy Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret Wcwi10RegisterLog in

My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret Empty
PostSubject: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Stealthvixen's Secret

By Katie

*If this type of BB coding isn't allowed, please tell me which bits are not allowed and I'll remove them. No I am not gonna leave permanently or die, and no, my being away this week won't be for the battle. And yes, I do know the stuff my super RPish fursona doesn't know. PM me your questions via WI and I'll fill ya in.*

Things may already seem very complicated. But you don't know the half of it. Therefore I shall take you through my life's continuing journey step by step.

I will start by introducing the Beta of FirePack.....like a deputy, but for a Pack. Copper is his name. At the start of this tale, he has fallen gravely ill. He fears for his Pack, and for its Alpha. I always found it bizarre how much he fancied her. I wonder how their relationship has gone...

Anyway, wolves have implanted flowers throughout the forest. They are pretty, but their scent is foul. And if you step on one, you become poisoned. You begin to reek of the flower. Your foot swells up and becomes numb and useless. You experience your own fear that you already have, multiplied infinitely beyond control. Trying to hide a fear of mice? Step on that flower and the entire forest will know your fear, as you begin to imagine hoards of them crawling up your legs.

After that you become weak, nauseated, lightheaded and fatigued. Your nerves cease to work and you are paralyzed slowly, bit by bit. You experience a couple seizures, by which time you are incurable. And then you die.

Copper suffered most severely from this sickness. While most everyone else was surviving fine, he was dying. Ash, our Alpha, found it somewhat hard to lead her Pack for some reason. She was not sick. But she was insecure.

A temporary treatment was found in my mother, Charity, because she was expecting my brothers and I. Her temporarily advanced immune system created antibodies to the flower she stepped on and she survived with no symptoms. Those antibodies only come to be in female Pack Foxes, so they basically developed in me, and not my brothers. In my mom they lasted so so. In me they are permanent. I was the only one in the Pack sustaining them.

When I came into the world, I was given the name Sweetwater. After I was born, I was a much stronger and more reliable cure for the flowers. And thus Copper, and many other forest inhabitants, were saved. The wolves were not happy, and wanted to kill me so they could go on weakening the forest's inhabitants so they might be defeated.

My dad is called Silverstone. He is also the Delta of FirePack. A Delta is like a medicine cat apprentice, but fully grown. Our official "medicine fox" is our Gamma, Pawstep. My dad will take over after he dies. Anyway, my dad realized there was no alternative to mine and the Pack's well-being other than to send me away. Far away, where I would never be found....into Insider Forest, where the mightiest Eastern Stalker Clans dwell.

Legend tells that they have the gift of watching other Clans, and recording and reporting their every move. They were focused on some eastland Clans known as ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan. I would be sent to the Stalker Clans to be safe.

Though I was still only a fragile pup, my father carried me on a two-day journey to the other side of the eastward mountains. When we finally reached the border, my dad told me, "Remember these three things: Don't give in to a belief of StarClan, but stick to what I've taught you. Never rear on your hind legs and expose your belly to your opponent. And remember: I love you, and God does even more so. He will be with you forever. Goodbye, my little pearl."

He just stared at me for a moment, with his big eyes......and off he ran. I was alone in the grass.....howling as best as I could, wondering if I would ever see him again.

After about two minutes, the first thing I thought was,

"Clans are cool because they have a change of name, like, twice! Well, I'm lucky because I get to pick the first part of my name. Let's see....I love learning about the Stealth Foxes, our ancestors. I shall have my first name to be....Stealth."

I continued howling for a minute or so. I was becoming quite lonesome, and a little nervous, because hawks were circling overhead and I was afraid the tree wouldn't hide me enough.

Then a gold and white cat came to me, hearing my calls. I asked who she was. She called herself "Goldshimmer, deputy of CloudClan". I knew at once these must be one of the Stalker Clans. I asked her to let me join. She was skeptical, and I don't blame her considering I'm a fox, but she did let me in very nicely. I chose to join LightningClan. Once I figured out the name system, I chose to be known as Stealthkit. I quickly met Bananapaw, who eagerly welcomed me, despite hailing from the other Clan. I was accepted far more openly than I thought I would be, and right away they treated me as one of their own. I was thankful I was not an elephant.

Growing up, I stuck to my usual diet, sunset time, and beliefs. But I also adapted in many ways to Clan life; for example, sleeping in moss rather than dirt, and by myself instead of curled up with an uncle or a great grandparent.

My Warrior ceremony came with much joy from everyone. Cats continued congratulating me even a couple days after the ceremony had ended. I was known now as Stealthvixen, a Warrior Fox of LightningClan.

Those old antibodies remain in me still. They are strong and fight off more than just the one disease. Because of them I am extra healthy, extra strong, extra sharp, and therefore an extra skilled fighter. I am now practically a secret weapon, waiting to be unleashed.

And I now suspect...and fear....that some such situation will occur very soon.

Lately I've been gathering information, with the help of Scissorleaf, Tornadostorm (formerly Bananapaw) and someone else. Turns out those wolves were just the roots of a gathering army. A special one.

An evil one.

They came together slowly. They were many species but they were primarily Pack Foxes of evil past, and even more terrible future.

They are called...NightPack Ultra.

Ash explained once who they are, just as they began to come together.

"The reason it was called NightPack Ultra was because of a fox long ago at the dawn of the Fox Packs, an evil fox called Nightstalker. She was kicked out of the Great Pine Forest and went on to start her own evil Pack called NightPack Alpha. But the Pack had since been broken up and scattered all over the region, forming separate mini Packs, which grew and became full Packs. They were named for the order and power they came in--NightPack Beta, NightPack Gamma, NightPack Delta, NightPack Theta, etc. They were named by the Greek alphabet.

The evil Packs had long since turned to God, scattered, or otherwise were wiped out. There was only one left, called NightPack Omega. But the Packs and Clans of the Sunbathed forest fought them and were able to turn them good. They are now called DawnPack.

But something is happening.

There is a new prophecy--

One that could indeed mean the end of every forest cat or fox that ever lived--even perhaps on the face of the earth.

The descendants of Nightstalker will gather together for the final time.

The last of the Packs of the Night will arise.

Prepare for the dawn of NightPack Ultra.
"

Now, I've heard that they are made up of leftover NightPack members, along with Troop Wolves, random Pack Foxes, Clan Cats, Lone Wolves, Great Wolves and other animals who joined them.

I also know that their Alpha is Stone, formerly Goldspirit. She smells familiar, but I don't know quite how. I need more info on her relations. But I have said all I know concerning NightPack Ultra itself.

But one more thing I know about outside the inner network, is that another army is being formed to retaliate against them. It will also be made primarily of Pack Foxes, but also have cats, and various other animals, with a common goal: protect the forest by defeating NightPack Ultra. This rebel force is called Army of the Day. And FirePack is leading it, with Ash in charge of the operation.

I've watched my old Pack for a long time now. I feel as though I need to return to them soon. I will still live among LC and its noble Warriors, but sooner or later I just need to regain contact with FirePack. They currently believe me to be dead, pretty much. Though I must warn you...

I will go on some night or other which precedes the battle. Two days of running, basically. It will be a very big and dangerous battle, and even with my physical condition, I fear I shall fall in the fighting, and not return. If I have not returned within a week after leaving for battle, then the worst can only be assumed. Still, I shall try to live, and return to you all. I will always be a fox of the Stalker Clans of Insider Forest.

- Stealthvixen/Sweetwater

Last edited by Stealthvixen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm

I love your story, and I can't wait to read more! <3
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 am

I remember you telling me all of this the night before you got your Warrior name. <3
Stealthy, this is brilliant! You're an awesome writing and this might be one of my favorite fursona stories, actually. The way you built this were pretty, and I like the mystery ascept. I love it, great job, and thanks for the mention! (I'll be your little spy; I did meet Stone, didn't I?)
Oh, and, um, if it's possible, if you ever go back to fight, I'd like for Scissorleaf to go with you. BUT IF NOT I SHALL BE AWAITING UPDATES ON THIS STORY
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 am

I was a 'paw' when you met me Stealthy Smile
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:23 am

ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ wrote:
I remember you telling me all of this the night before you got your Warrior name. <3
Stealthy, this is brilliant! You're an awesome writing and this might be one of my favorite fursona stories, actually. The way you built this were pretty, and I like the mystery ascept. I love it, great job, and thanks for the mention! (I'll be your little spy; I did meet Stone, didn't I?)
Oh, and, um, if it's possible, if you ever go back to fight, I'd like for Scissorleaf to go with you. BUT IF NOT I SHALL BE AWAITING UPDATES ON THIS STORY

Sure, when the RP thread is up you can join and go with meh! :D
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am

Just a little spoiler for my own fursona story, I'll probably include the scene where I meet you in it. x3
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 pm

YESSS! YEAH PUPPY--I mean, thank you kindly, Goldstar. It means a lot to me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret   My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret Empty

Back to top Go down

My Detailed Story: Stealthvixen's Secret
Page 1 of 1