The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesKittypets of the Clan- A New story- Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-

Go down 
+5
Dreamheart
Cheetahstar
Blossomberry
Froststar
Silverrose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- Empty
PostSubject: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm

I WILL NOT WRITE THIS RIGHT NOW. MAYBE IN A MONTH. <3

Welcome to my new version of "Kittypets of the Clan!" , my series about three young cats who run away to the forest, and have a big destiny ahead of them. This will be a long series, with longer chapters. It will go into more depth, and will be more violent and romantic. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Jane, a rich brown she cat with bright emerald green eyes, sat perched in her window, looking at the outside, a place she might not ever visit again. She heard talk of removing her claws. And making her an "inside cat." That was what she wanted least. The outdoors was the closest she would get to going in the forest. Her best friend Suzy, a light grey she cat with bright blue eyes, and her other friend, Jake, a dark orange tom with green eyes, told her about the forest, and what's inside. Clans. Clans of cats who live together, eat together, and fight along side. Why would I not want that? Then it hit her. A gust of wind from her right. A window! It's open! But that was not all that hit her. And idea hit Jane hard. And she had to share it with Suzy and Jake.

Racing out the window, she jumped and landed with much ease. Outside sat Jake and Suzy, talking in worried tones. Jake turned, and saw Jane walking up to them. "Jane! Oh thank goodness your alright!" he got up and ran to her side. Suzy smiled. "Jane! We thought you had already lost your claws, and you would never be able to get out!" Jane smiled. She has best friends who care and worry for her. That's why they have to know the plan. "Guys. I have an idea, and I want your help." They looked at Jane with confusion. "Ya, anything. But what is it?" Jane gulped. "I want to run away, and go tot he forest, and join a clan!"

Last edited by Silverrose on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Awesome so far, Silvereh!!
Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Yes! :D You started this!
(Is Jane, Jake and Suzy gonna be the new Honey, Spotted and Snow?)
Back to top Go down
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Cheetahdapple wrote:
Yes! :D You started this!
(Is Jane, Jake and Suzy gonna be the new Honey, Spotted and Snow?)

You know it! :D
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Warrior
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Ooh, yay! I loved the old story, glad you're making a new one!
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 pm

This is fantastic! Absolutely top-hole wot wot. (I bet half of you don't get that reference. XD)
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh, awesome! I'll let Snowpaw (snowpony on WI) read this over my shoulder, because she read the last one.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am

So far it's almost exactly the same as your old story, lol, but I can't wait to see what's new in this one! Very good!
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 am

Awesome story!!! Love it! Can't wait for more!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-   Kittypets of the Clan- A New story- Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittypets of the Clan- A New story-
Page 1 of 1