The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesJust have to rant...-.- Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Just have to rant...-.-

Go down 
+7
Ashcloud
Goldy
Pinesage
Froststar
Rootstar
Zelda Hyrule
Fawnwillow
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

Just have to rant...-.- Empty
PostSubject: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry to be annoying, but I just have to rant a bit to steam off my irritation.
Is anyone else on WI tired of getting PMs about posts being removed? 'we don't talk about censored words' (which I was PMed about using 'bum' as in 'bum bum bum') 'this post lacks relevance/other'???
The mods always getting onto people if the chat gets even a smudgen off topic?
The mods ALWAYS banning people for ridiculous reasons?
Letting the DCTers get away with anything?

Seriously mods, LET UP!

Okay, I'm done now.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:46 pm

About the DCTers...

If it's outside of the DCT, then something should be done about it. However, if it's not and the "irrelevant" post is in the DCT, then that's okay.
Why?
Because the DCT is the embodiment of irrelevance, and is made so that random stuff can happen without any consequences.
But I agree for the most part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 am

Yeah, I know, but I've just noticed a couple of the DCTers bullying people. I occasionally chat on there, but a lot of them are very rude! xD
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:19 pm

That's one of the reasons we raid that thread.
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:09 pm

I know, I got a post removed because you and I were talking about the word "bum" on the Graphic Designer club. Rolling Eyes
I mean, SERIOUSLY??
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Haha, I seriously started laughing when I got the PM, Frosty. xD No offense to the moderators or administrators, but some of their rules are just ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Pinesage
Warrior
Pinesage

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Gosh, it seems everyone hates the Mods.
They do they're job.
I guess now I'm known to defend them.
But WI just wouldn't be the same without the Mods.
Don't ban me for saying this, but they do what's right.
And they have they're reasons for banning people, it's a kids site.
And if the post you are talking about are the ones that were on the DCT, they were spam.
They don't let the DCTers get away with anything, really.

Sorry...
I just don't see why everyone hates the Mods.
Back to top Go down
http://thepoptropicaclub.forumotion.com/
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 pm

I posted this before the DCT raid, I didn't get in trouble for anything I said then.
They do have their reasons, but sometimes it is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:23 pm

I was banned for a week once. Here's the story.
So, my laptop was broken, and I wanted to get on the warriors club. My sister said she'd let me use her laptop, if I shared a cat that she'd drawn with the warriors club. Desperate to get some kind of internet [this was before I got my iPod] I posted it for her. Banned for a week for 'posting messages for banned members'.
I'm sorry, but this was just ridiculous and unnecessary. NO WHERE in the rules does it say that it's not allowed. I can see why if all I posted was "Jelly says this! Jelly says that!", if I did that Jelly would still have an influence over WI, but a cat drawing? Seriously? I think the mods just like to prove that they have power over others, so they delete posts and hand out bans whenever they can.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 am

That really is dumb. It really does sound like they hand out bans at random, some of the mods are worse than others. Like CBJ seems to like to prove her authority at every possible point, but Electrabuzz is nicer about it.

And they really do let the DCTers get away with a lot more than we can. For example, if in any other place the conversation gets a little heated or they talk about something they shouldn't they get posts removed and warned. But in the DCT they can have full out arguments and talk about seriously anything. They talk about pretty bad stuff in there but they kind of tip-toe around using the actual words.
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 am

^^^ Exactly Rolling Eyes

One time CBJ was yelling at us for talking about deathberries..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Frostpaw wrote:
^^^ Exactly Rolling Eyes

One time CBJ was yelling at us for talking about deathberries..... Suspect

I doubt she actually got what you were talking about. SHe probably saw "Death" and was like, "Oh no! affraid That word shouldn't be allowed." Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Pinepaw wrote:
Gosh, it seems everyone hates the Mods.
They do they're job.
I guess now I'm known to defend them.
But WI just wouldn't be the same without the Mods.
Don't ban me for saying this, but they do what's right.
And they have they're reasons for banning people, it's a kids site.
And if the post you are talking about are the ones that were on the DCT, they were spam.
They don't let the DCTers get away with anything, really.

Sorry...
I just don't see why everyone hates the Mods.
You take the words right out of my mouth, Pinepaw. :')
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Fawnpaw wrote:
That really is dumb. It really does sound like they hand out bans at random, some of the mods are worse than others. Like CBJ seems to like to prove her authority at every possible point, but Electrabuzz is nicer about it.

And they really do let the DCTers get away with a lot more than we can. For example, if in any other place the conversation gets a little heated or they talk about something they shouldn't they get posts removed and warned. But in the DCT they can have full out arguments and talk about seriously anything. They talk about pretty bad stuff in there but they kind of tip-toe around using the actual words.
Exactly. CBJ always flashes their blue username around, but some mods like Electra are nicer. And, I agree about the DCTers.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Electra is pretty nice. (:
I was looking at the DCT once and they were posting this picture of two people on top of each other in a romantic way. And guess what? The mods didn't pop in! However if we mention deathberry, it's like a little bomb!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 pm

I know! They completely ignore the DCT but they won't let us talk about berries. x.x
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm

*shakes head* Perhaps some of the mods are younger than others and have their favorite groups...
Back to top Go down
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

I guess if you wanna talk about deathberries we should just say yew berries...

But can we stop talking about the mods this way? I don't want the same thing that happened to the GC to happen to the Warriors Club. :c
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Or just capitalize the 'b' in berries like Berries. xD (the code of the Warriors Club)

Can the mods get us in trouble for talking about them here?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 pm

The DCTers talk about multiple accounts and how they dislike the mods on their site, but the mods either don't see it or ignore it, so it should probably be the same for us. They closed the GC because me and some other people tried to make a new one once the other one closed, we were 'boycotting' it because the only people who chatted on it were the mods trying to keep it alive so we couldn't make another one. xD
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Ohhh... Well, if they banned me for something I did here I would keep coming back with different accounts and tell only you guys and a couple of my closest friends who I really am. >:D
But first I would mention to them the unfairness of that.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Fawnpaw wrote:
Hey guys, I'm sorry to be annoying, but I just have to rant a bit to steam off my irritation.
Is anyone else on WI tired of getting PMs about posts being removed? 'we don't talk about censored words' (which I was PMed about using 'bum' as in 'bum bum bum') 'this post lacks relevance/other'???
The mods always getting onto people if the chat gets even a smudgen off topic?
The mods ALWAYS banning people for ridiculous reasons?
Letting the DCTers get away with anything?

Seriously mods, LET UP!

Okay, I'm done now.

Exactly.

I had that problem.

Don't worry they'll stop sooner or later..
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Maybe. I do think that Admin is a little over the top. And that the off topic thing is the thread owner's choice, but other then that, I like the mods. Their helpful.
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 am

But Admin's not a real person, it just does what it's programmed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 am

I do agree about how the DCTers can get away with almost anything
When the GCers and DCTers were fighting, the GC got most things taken away from them and most members got banned while the DCT continued and only like 1 member got banned =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- Empty

Back to top Go down

Just have to rant...-.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next