The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest images*OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

*OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!

Go down 
+5
Pebblestream
Shimmerflight
Potatofrost
Dapplestar
Silverrose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

*OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! Empty
PostSubject: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 pm

*THE WARRIOR CHRISTMAS STORY*

"Why are all my warriors gathered around this oak tree?" Rosestar asked all of Lightning Clan as they sat in the snow looking up at the tree. "We are celebrating Christmas." Wildspirit spoke finally. Rosestar cocked her head. "Christmas, what is this you call Christmas?" she asked oddly. "It is a celebration in Leaf Bare!" exclaimed Cheetahdapple full of joy! Rosestar sighed. "Have you all been watching the Two Legs again?!" Rosestar asked angrily! Silverpaw, Moonpaw, Battlepaw, Antpaw and Dreampaw looked down at their paws. "Why yes we have." stated Dapplewing flatly. Lillypelt ran up to Rosestar and bounced in front of her. "Its lots of fun!!!!" Lillypelt yelled so loud Rosestar was not surprised if the entire forest ran off. Potatofrost came out of the crowd and said, "Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. We watched the two-legs sing....and we needed to too! So we watched until the two leg got mad that an entire clan of cats watched into their nest." Sunfeather, Frostbreeze, Owlflight, and Lightsong all began to sing with harmony, "But we learned the songs befoooooOOoooooree they kicked us ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuut." Rosestar sighed with shame. "Is this what my warriors, kits ,and apprentices do while I am not looking!?" she asked disbelievingly. She knew the kits Bumblekit and Wolfkit kept asking for whatever a cookie is. Rosestar blinked and when she opened her eyes, all of her clan was standing in a row. "What now......"she hissed. Silverpaw looked at Rosestar. "Have some holly jolly spirit, whatever that means." Wildspirit began jumping up like a kit in the snow, "I am Wildspirit! Spirit! Ha!" Lightsong yelled at the top of her lungs, "OH CHRISMAS TREE, 1234!!!!" Rosestar stood back. All the warriors began to sing.

"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree. How bare are your branches, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree how bare are your branches." Potatofrost poked their head out. "We added bare. Just so you know."

Rosestar nodded sarcasticly. "Dapplewing, Cheetahdapple, time for your duet." Lightsong yelled once more. As fast as lightning they sped out in front of them. "Jolly old saint Nickolas," Cheetahdapple sang hushed, "Bring yourself this way. Whisper what you'll bring to me, tell me if you can," Dapplewing sang a bit louder. Then they both sang. "Owlflight wants a big fat mouse, Rosestar wants a scratched stick!" Rosestar gasped. "I resent that!" she said loud enough so that her clan heard her. The two continued. "Moonpaw wants a stone! The kits wants some moss, because they make a mess! Jolly old Saint Nick!"

Rosestar was in tears now. "You sang that wonderfully." she cried, one because it was wonderful, and two, she wished she had understood Christmas before. "I think I understand why you like Christmas so much, and I wish to sing some songs." The clan cheered! "Lets sing!"

Cloudclan came walking in towards the cats around the tree. "You all sing too?!" Rootstar and Goldshimmer exclaimed! Lightningclan nodded. "Well what are we doing just standing in the snow? Lets sing!" Iceheart exclaimed. They cats lined up. Rosestar, Dapplewing, Lilypelt, Potatofrost, Wildspirit ,Lightsong, Cheetahdapple, Owlflight ,Blueclaw, Frostbreeze, Dapplewing, Sunfeather, Moonpaw, Silverpaw, Battlepaw, Antpaw, Dreampaw, Bumblekit, Wolfkit, Rootstar, Goldshimmer, Silvermoon, Shadowstorm, Pebblestream, Rosefeather, Brightface, Iceheart, Goldshimmer, Ashpaw, Shiningpaw, Mustardpaw, Troutpaw, Swirlpaw, Lunapaw, Luckypaw, Featherkit, Angelkit, and Thunderkit all stood as one.

They sang together,

"Oh what a joyful time of year! Warriors standing as one, singing loud with cheer! As we sing out Christmas songs, we sing of what we like! Jolly old fat mice bring us some gifts tonight! Bring us some gifts tooooooooooooooooooo NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Merry Christmas Warrior Club, and Happy Holidays. Smile
-Silverpaw(Silverrose)

SONGS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rockin' around, the great oak tree, have a happy holiday, everyone mewing merily, in the new-old aincent way.... xD

"You will get a sentimental feeling, when you hear
(with your super-power-of-the-stars-senses and hearing in your paws)
meows purring "let's be merry, deck the halls and just be furry!" xD

"Rockin' arond, the great-oak-tree, have a happy holiday.. catmint hung where you can see, every kitteh tries to stop... Rockin around, the great oak tree, have a happy holiday, later we'll have some fresh mouse kill and we'll do some purring. xD"

On the 12 day of leaf-bare my true love gave to me, 12 winds a running, 11 shadows stalking, 10 rivers swiming, 9 thunders hunting, 8 stars a shining, 7 leaping rabbits, 6 moonpools shining, 5 ain-cent sticks! 4 forest clans, three plump squirrels, 2 catmint herbs, and an apprentice in the oak tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an older tale said to live on. It is featured o the Warrior Club. So, here it is. Each year I live, I will be posting a Christmas Story including as many people as I can, and will post it on here!! It shall be a tradition.

So even if it is not Christmas Time in the forest, go ahead and read. :3

BTW this IS old, I was still a 'paw. XD
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

Ah! :D You posted my songs with it! :D
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Dapplestar wrote:
Ah! :D You posted my songs with it! :D

That's right! I forgot who had made them!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Lol, I wrote like ten songs, I think I did a good job of ticking everyone off with Christmas cheer. xD
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Guys, Christmas in July is coming!~ YAYYY
Back to top Go down
Pebblestream
Deputy
Pebblestream

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Hahaha I loved this! So creative. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddithehamster.webs.com
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Silverrose wrote:
*THE WARRIOR CHRISTMAS STORY*

"Why are all my warriors gathered around this oak tree?" Rosestar asked all of Lightning Clan as they sat in the snow looking up at the tree. "We are celebrating Christmas." Wildspirit spoke finally. Rosestar cocked her head. "Christmas, what is this you call Christmas?" she asked oddly. "It is a celebration in Leaf Bare!" exclaimed Cheetahdapple full of joy! Rosestar sighed. "Have you all been watching the Two Legs again?!" Rosestar asked angrily! Silverpaw, Moonpaw, Battlepaw, Antpaw and Dreampaw looked down at their paws. "Why yes we have." stated Dapplewing flatly. Lillypelt ran up to Rosestar and bounced in front of her. "Its lots of fun!!!!" Lillypelt yelled so loud Rosestar was not surprised if the entire forest ran off. Potatofrost came out of the crowd and said, "Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. We watched the two-legs sing....and we needed to too! So we watched until the two leg got mad that an entire clan of cats watched into their nest." Sunfeather, Frostbreeze, Owlflight, and Lightsong all began to sing with harmony, "But we learned the songs befoooooOOoooooree they kicked us ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuut." Rosestar sighed with shame. "Is this what my warriors, kits ,and apprentices do while I am not looking!?" she asked disbelievingly. She knew the kits Bumblekit and Wolfkit kept asking for whatever a cookie is. Rosestar blinked and when she opened her eyes, all of her clan was standing in a row. "What now......"she hissed. Silverpaw looked at Rosestar. "Have some holly jolly spirit, whatever that means." Wildspirit began jumping up like a kit in the snow, "I am Wildspirit! Spirit! Ha!" Lightsong yelled at the top of her lungs, "OH CHRISMAS TREE, 1234!!!!" Rosestar stood back. All the warriors began to sing.

"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree. How bare are your branches, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree how bare are your branches." Potatofrost poked their head out. "We added bare. Just so you know."

Rosestar nodded sarcasticly. "Dapplewing, Cheetahdapple, time for your duet." Lightsong yelled once more. As fast as lightning they sped out in front of them. "Jolly old saint Nickolas," Cheetahdapple sang hushed, "Bring yourself this way. Whisper what you'll bring to me, tell me if you can," Dapplewing sang a bit louder. Then they both sang. "Owlflight wants a big fat mouse, Rosestar wants a scratched stick!" Rosestar gasped. "I resent that!" she said loud enough so that her clan heard her. The two continued. "Moonpaw wants a stone! The kits wants some moss, because they make a mess! Jolly old Saint Nick!"

Rosestar was in tears now. "You sang that wonderfully." she cried, one because it was wonderful, and two, she wished she had understood Christmas before. "I think I understand why you like Christmas so much, and I wish to sing some songs." The clan cheered! "Lets sing!"

Cloudclan came walking in towards the cats around the tree. "You all sing too?!" Rootstar and Goldshimmer exclaimed! Lightningclan nodded. "Well what are we doing just standing in the snow? Lets sing!" Iceheart exclaimed. They cats lined up. Rosestar, Dapplewing, Lilypelt, Potatofrost, Wildspirit ,Lightsong, Cheetahdapple, Owlflight ,Blueclaw, Frostbreeze, Dapplewing, Sunfeather, Moonpaw, Silverpaw, Battlepaw, Antpaw, Dreampaw, Bumblekit, Wolfkit, Rootstar, Goldshimmer, Silvermoon, Shadowstorm, Pebblestream, Rosefeather, Brightface, Iceheart, Goldshimmer, Ashpaw, Shiningpaw, Mustardpaw, Troutpaw, Swirlpaw, Lunapaw, Luckypaw, Featherkit, Angelkit, and Thunderkit all stood as one.

They sang together,

"Oh what a joyful time of year! Warriors standing as one, singing loud with cheer! As we sing out Christmas songs, we sing of what we like! Jolly old fat mice bring us some gifts tonight! Bring us some gifts tooooooooooooooooooo NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Merry Christmas Warrior Club, and Happy Holidays. Smile
-Silverpaw(Silverrose)

SONGS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rockin' around, the great oak tree, have a happy holiday, everyone mewing merily, in the new-old aincent way.... xD

"You will get a sentimental feeling, when you hear
(with your super-power-of-the-stars-senses and hearing in your paws)
meows purring "let's be merry, deck the halls and just be furry!" xD

"Rockin' arond, the great-oak-tree, have a happy holiday.. catmint hung where you can see, every kitteh tries to stop... Rockin around, the great oak tree, have a happy holiday, later we'll have some fresh mouse kill and we'll do some purring. xD"

On the 12 day of leaf-bare my true love gave to me, 12 winds a running, 11 shadows stalking, 10 rivers swiming, 9 thunders hunting, 8 stars a shining, 7 leaping rabbits, 6 moonpools shining, 5 ain-cent sticks! 4 forest clans, three plump squirrels, 2 catmint herbs, and an apprentice in the oak tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an older tale said to live on. It is featured o the Warrior Club. So, here it is. Each year I live, I will be posting a Christmas Story including as many people as I can, and will post it on here!! It shall be a tradition.

So even if it is not Christmas Time in the forest, go ahead and read. :3

BTW this IS old, I was still a 'paw. XD

It's still hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes, its still awesome! :D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 am

Gotta love how I was like "GUYS. GUYS WHAT IS THIS CHRISTMAS YOU SPEAK OF." xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Dreamheart
Warrior
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I remember this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!   *OLD*  Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011! Empty

Back to top Go down

*OLD* Silverrose's Christmas Story from 2011!
Page 1 of 1