The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesSilverrose's Update of her Life (xD) Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD) Empty
PostSubject: Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD)   Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Hey guys!

So I haven't been on much for the past week or two, and trust me, I don't want to be gone, but for now I am taking a slight leave of absence.

First, let me explain my situation.

Right now we are living in two houses. Let's say House 1 and House 2. House 1 has internet, but I at house 2 over the weekends and it does not have internet. During the week I play up to three hours of Tennis after school for the Tennis team and in certain days when I have meets or a tournament, I play up to 7 hours. So I am pretty busy until the end of the year with Tennis alone.

But don't worry, I am not LEAVING just simply taking a breath of fresh air and will be active for sure over the summer. I will try to be on a few hours each week starting next week, but it's not guarantied. Once I get internet in House 2 I will be on more hopefully, just not this weekend. :3

Just know I have not left and I do check my Inbox every so often so if anything important happens, or you just want to keep in touch, send me a PM! My Text+ account is LivvieB2000 and I will gladly text you when I get the time!

Love you all, and I await excitedly for my return. <333
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD)   Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Awww, okay, Silvy. ♥
I can't wait 'til you can be fully back, but I understand some things are out of your control.

Last edited by Swirlstar on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a period. ouo)
Back to top Go down

Silverrose's Update of her Life (xD)
Page 1 of 1