The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesBreezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] Empty
PostSubject: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

If you have not finished The Last Hope, I strongly suggest you don't read this.

Hey, guys! Most of you have probably heard that I wanted to do a fan-wrote novella [Hollyleaf's Story, Mistystar's Omen, etc.] on Breezepelt after the events of The Last Hope.

The Warriors Wiki wrote:
Later, in the final battle between the Dark Forest and the Clans, Breezepelt ambushes Lionblaze, thus with the element of surprise on his side, manages to pin Lionblaze down and prepares to kill him. Crowfeather then attacks him and tells him it has to stop. When Breezepelt argues that Crowfeather always hated him, Crowfeather denies it, adding that Nightcloud put those ideas into his head. Crowfeather then tells him to leave, and Breezepelt obeys him, fleeing.
The Warriors Wiki also wrote:
■ Kate said on her blog that she liked the idea of Nightcloud and Breezepelt on the run as rogues, and Crowfeather leaving WindClan to go and find them.

The whole idea behind this is what happens to Breezepelt, who's living as a rogue. So yeah. xD
Enjoy!

Breezepelt's Path

Prologe

Spoiler:

Chapter One

The wind screamed past the lone cat, violently ruffling his fur the wrong way. It whistled by fiercely, much stronger than he'd experienced before. Wind doesn't bother me normally, but this isn't normal wind, he thought, gritting his teeth. But it's no use complaining about things I can't control.
He glanced around at the rough, rocky terrain, trying to decide which way to go. I certainly don't want to be stuck traveling over rocks for an extended amount of time, so I guess I'll go the opposite direction from the mountains - past Horseplace. Back the way the Clans came from.
He hated himself for thinking of the Clans, unable to stop himself from looking over his shoulder at the lake for a last time. A cat stood there, blocking his view, staring at him. The wind had masked any signs of arrival, and blew the scent away, but he still knew who it was - his mother. Nightcloud. He felt his lip curl back into a snarl. "Why are you here?" he growled, unsheathing his claws.
"I'm coming with you, Breezepelt," she mewed calmly. Breezepelt stiffened. "No, you're not."
"And why not?" she asked, eyes flashing.
"Because I said you aren't. I know what you're aiming at, too. You want to come so you can get away from Crowfeather." He spat out his father's name and dug his claws into the ground. The look that passed over his mother's face confirmed it. "Well, you're going to have to deal with him, because you're not coming with me."
"Fine," she snarled. "Good luck living by yourself in unknown territory." She lashed her tail and left, furious. He watched her go, uncaring. Ha! Does she really think I need her?
Once her tail tip disappeared over the ridge, he turned back to face his planned path. He brushed her out of his mind and began to pick his way through the rocks, heading away, away from the Clans. . . .

Last edited by Swirlstar on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Reserved, just in case. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Again, reserved, just in case. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

This looks really good so far!
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Thank you, Cheetah! ^.^

The first chapter's up! 'Tis a little bit short, sorry. :c
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:25 am

Wow, this is really good!
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you! C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]   Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breezepelt's Path [Breezepelt fanfiction, post-The Last Hope]
Page 1 of 1