The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!

Go down 
+6
Fawnwillow
Rootstar
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Zelda Hyrule
Shimmerflight
Stealthvixen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! Empty
PostSubject: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm

ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS:

A super goofy Warrior fanfiction (with a few real comments) written by:

Stealthvixen (KatieKinz8/Stealthvixen)

Scizzorpaw (Sunnylove222/ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄)

Frostlily (ceci3636/Frostpaw)

Rosewing (Starrose33/ Zelda Hyrule)

Rootstar (polarbear2121/@ Rootstar)

Shimmerpaw (Peacegal/Shimmerpaw)

(If I forgot someone, please lemme know! ^.^)

Created on: The chat box of this very site!

PROLOUGUE: Scizzorpaw has invited Stealthvixen to a deathberry party. Stealthvixen has brought a movie. Anyone is invited who wishes to come.

Stealthvixen : I'm on!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : HAIIIIIII!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : I've brought the deathberry goods!

Stealthvixen : Yayy

Stealthvixen : I got Deathberry punch, Deathberry cake, Deathberry cookies and some deathberry dip for my rabbit chips!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : I've got deathberry candy, deathberry eyes, deathberry bars, and my deathberry hubby! OwO

Stealthvixen : Perfect! I brought a movie

Stealthvixen : "ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS"

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : OH MAI LET'S PLAY IT! "The deathberry stealing scientists slowly plucked the virbrant red berries from the thin branches of the shrubs..."

Stealthvixen : "There seemed no hope for the bright valient ninja killer fruit! Soon they would be sent away to a dreary research center to be turned into m....m.....MEDICINE!!!!! Suddenly, two heroes appeared--a strong fox and a young cat with expert medical knowledge appeared..." *munch, munch, munch*

Shimmerpaw : DEATHBERRIES!!!

Shimmerpaw : Hey

Shimmerpaw : Im eating seedless deathberries. -om nom nom-

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "The cat and the fox stared in awe at the stealing scientists, before growling fiercely. 'It is our job to protect the deathberries," said the young cat, who's name appeared to be Scissorpaw. She padded forward, her fur ruffled by the wind. "Let's get them, Stealthvixen,""

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : Hai Shimmerpaw!

Frostpaw : haiii

Frostpaw : zellie >: D

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : Hai guys! Stealtheh and I are looking at a deathberry movie.

Zelda Hyrule : **ninjarolls in**

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : Recap:The deathberry stealing scientists slowly plucked the virbrant red berries from the thin branches of the shrubs..There seemed no hope for the bright valient ninja killer fruit! Soon they would be sent away to a dreary research center to be turned into m....m.....MEDICINE!!!!! Suddenly, two heroes appeared--a strong fox and a young cat with expert medical knowledge appeared...The cat and the fox stared in awe at the stealing scientists, before growling fiercely. 'It is our job to protect the deathberries," said the young cat, who's name appeared to be Scissorpaw. She padded forward, her fur ruffled by the wind. "Let's get them, Stealthvixen,""

Frostpaw : :O

Frostpaw : awesome Scissoreh

Zelda Hyrule : Oooh, a movie? POPCORN!

Frostpaw : did you bring Link this time? 8D

Zelda Hyrule : He's looking over my shoulder. :3

Frostpaw : haiii link x3

*later*

Stealthvixen : This is the part where the deathberries drink the magic potion of mystery

Zelda Hyrule : Besides....

Zelda Hyrule : OH MY GOSH WUT

Zelda Hyrule : WHEN'S THE PART WHERE I COME IN

Stealthvixen : Warriors inside thingy

Frostpaw : okay, lets watch it

Stealthvixen : Me and Scizzorpaw were watching a movie about deathberries

Frostpaw : WAIT THE DEATHBERRIES HAVE MOUTHS WUT

Zelda Hyrule : I know, she told us. :3

Zelda Hyrule : MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY FROSTY

Stealthvixen : They absorb the potion. COME ON SCIZZORPAW YOU'RE MISSING THE BEST PART

Frostpaw : oooohh.... okay i guess thats somewhat realistic :: )

Stealthvixen : It's a Sci-Fi movie

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : OH I'M BACK WHAT PART DID I MISS

Frostpaw : hah

Stealthvixen : THE DEATHBERRIES ARE ABOUT TO DRINK THE POTION OF MYSTERY

Stealthvixen : WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY DRINK IT

Frostpaw : WILL THEY BE ABLE TO FLY??

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : WHAT SHALL HAPPEN?!

Stealthvixen : THEY COME ALIVE!!!! AND THEY TURN ON STEALTHXIXEN AND SCIZZORPAW BECAUSE THE SCIENTISTS HAVE REMOVED ALL THEIR GOOD NUTRIENTS. THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THEM IS TO REMOVE THEIR SEEDS OF EVIL AND GIVE THEM THE POWER OF THE ANCIENT MED CAT

Shimmerpaw has been disconnected on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 pm (session timeout)

Stealthvixen : A scientist is dead! And another collapses! Out of victims, the deathberries approach--CAN'T WATCH THE SCARY PART AAAACKKK

Frostpaw : oyg, i have to work on orders for my graphics shop D:

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : OH MAIII! "Scissorpaw pads forward and eats the Deathberries to save everyone else!" *chokes*"

Zelda Hyrule : **hides behind Link for scary part**

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : AND THE DEATHBERRIES ARE EXPLODING EVERYWHERE AND A SCIENTIST THAT LOOKS LIKE LINK GETS CHOPPED UP!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : we're all LC here, lol. xD

Stealthvixen : Stealthvixen has no other choice! She POWS THE BERRIES AND THE BERRIES SHOOT OUT! BUT THE BERRIES ARE RENDERED TEMPORARILY POWERLESS. Stealthvixen turns to her ailing friend. "SCIZZORPAW!!!! SPEAK TO ME!!!!!!!!!"

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT?

Frostpaw : help, the people who are ordering from my shop on wi are after me D:

Frostpaw : lol xD

Stealthvixen : The seeds are out and the scientists get away with their evil power! But Stealthvixen must catch them later, first she must try to help her friend. "Scizzorpaw, don't die!!!"

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "Scissorpaw opens her eyes weakly. 'Stealthvixen.. I don't have much time... get the groundpounding Frostlily before it's too late... goodbye..." *shudders and falls unconsious*

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : I'll help, Frosteh!

Stealthvixen : "NOOOOOOO" in respect to her species and to her dead friend, Stealthvixen preforms the mourning howl, singing beautifully of her adventure, her heart, her courage, her kindness. Far away, she hears other foxes of her species who don't know Scizzorpaw join in in respect.

Frostpaw : Frostlily appears with her Super Mario bro suit on and ready to go. "I will pound the juice out of all the deathberries!!" she declared.

Stealthvixen : Afterward, Stealthvixen says to Frostlily, "Come, we must avenge the noble Scizzorpaw!!"

Frostpaw : "And I brought Graystripe!" she added, and Graystripe jumps out of the bushes.

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : (this is a very good movie!)

Stealthvixen : Mourning howl research (made up species of fox):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/albums/firepack+history-26522/315218-bananastar-dead-goldspirit-killed-her-ne

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ: Scizzorpaw's spirit looks downs on her comrades, starlight glittering in in her eyes. Then suddenly, life drains back into the young cat! 'The deathberries have revived me!' she cries out in awe!"

Stealthvixen : "SCIZZORPAW YOU ALIVE!!!!"

Zelda Hyrule : GEEE. I LEAVE FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND YOU GUYS GO APE ALL OVER THIS.

Stealthvixen : So Scizzorpaw, Stealthvixen, Frostlily, Greystripe and the empowered deathberries go to save the world from the scientists' evil deathberry seed power to destroy everything and everyone! Can they get there before it's too late!?

Zelda Hyrule : But it's a good movie, and I can't complain. :3

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "The young medicine cat looked up weakly. "Let's do this!""

Stealthvixen : They should make it a real movie XD afterward I'll save a copy to my desktop and show the Warrior club!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : Haha, we're going to force you watch out this movie before you have to leave! xD

Zelda Hyrule : Zellie appears with her fiance, Link, and join the brave cats!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ says that this is the best movie everrrr

Stealthvixen : They traveled for days and nights, until finally they arrive at the research center where already the scientists are almost prepared to press the big red seed of death button and spell certain doom for the world!

Zelda Hyrule : **even though she's not one

Rootstar joined the chat on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Frostpaw : Frostlily squashes Zellie and takes Link for herself!!

Stealthvixen : Rootstar pleeeeeeeeease don't clear the messages! I plan to save these!

Zelda Hyrule : All the while, they were getting closer and closer to their goal.

@ Rootstar : Woah.

@ Rootstar : I won't.

Stealthvixen : OK thanks ^.^

Zelda Hyrule : Link avenges Zellie's death

Zelda Hyrule : yay! :D

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "Scissorpaw leaps forward and knocks over a scientist! "You murdered me, now I shall poison you like the ninja I am!"

Stealthvixen : The head scientist laughs. "MWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, YOU TOO LATE. WITH THE EVIL POWER OF DEATHBERRY SEEDS I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!" "NOT TODAY" Stealthvixen shouts, and Link and Zelda attack!

Stealthvixen : And everyone challenges the scientists to an epic duel

Zelda Hyrule : Zelda and Link do ninja-flips and Link weilds his epic sword!

Frostpaw attacks the scientists!!

Stealthvixen : Soon the battle goes into the lightning testing room, where the dangerous volts blast everywhere! Our heroes work to dodge them as they fight! (Epic setting)

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "it becomes an epic battle, with flashing lights and sloshing deathberry juice. BOOM BOOM BOOM! "We shall win!""

Zelda Hyrule : Link pulls off a move that looks something like this! [Picture]

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : CRASH! Suddenly, accidently, Scissorpaw hit the big red deathberry button. "NOOOOOO!!!""

Zelda Hyrule : Zellie roundhouse kicks the scientist in the face, despite wearing a dress and all

Stealthvixen : "MARIO!!!! You're here to help us???" Stealthvixen shouts as Mario enters the room. "OH YEAH" he shouts "LET'S A GO!!!"

Stealthvixen : (Sorry, I feel like if Link is here Mario should be too :D)

Frostpaw : Graystripe comes in and jumps on them squashing them with his chubbiness and fluffiness!!

Zelda Hyrule : "DON'T FORGET ME!" Shouted Toon Link. (For Sicissory)

Stealthvixen : The battle rages on and on, until at last the magic evil potion is intact in the middle of the battle! The scientist prepares to grab it and activate it! "ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE DESTROY IT" Stealthy shouts, and prepares for a group attack to destroy the potion

Stealthvixen : Mario, Link, Stealthvixen, Scizzorpaw, Frostlily, Greystripe AND the ninja deathberries all move in for the final attack! LIGHTNING STRIKES!!!

Frostpaw : Frosty jumps on Graystripes back, and together they become a ball of fluff ready to spring and knock it out ogf the scientists hands.

@ Rootstar : I'm just gonna wait until you guys finish your story-thingamajig.

Stealthvixen : The potion is smashed, gone forever! But in its disappearance it explodes, sending our heroes flying through space

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : *hugs onto Toon Link* "LET'S DO THIS!" They crash forward, a bolt of vibrant lightning, their attack well-timed and perfect! "WE WILL WIN!"

Stealthvixen : (I'll tell you when, Rootstar Smile)

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : "SPACE?! OH NO, SPACE ALEIN DEATHBERRY STEALERS ARE IN SPACE!

Frostpaw : The warriors jump onto Pluyo and have an epic deathberry party!! :cbg:

@ Rootstar : (This sounds like a marvel comic, seriously)

Stealthvixen : "It's OK, we're gonna land in.....wherever Link lives!" (Don't worry, we took away the overexaggerated muscles

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : DEATHBERRY WINE TIME!

Frostpaw : (Link lives in Hyrule )

Stealthvixen : The heroes regain consciousness after a hard landing. Stealtvixen gets up. "WE DID IIIIIIIIIT!!"

Frostpaw : we should soooo publish this on wi)

Zelda Hyrule : Link stands proudly, holding his fiance lovingly as he stands among the heros.

Stealthvixen : (Yes we should, I'm gonna publish it) WOW SCIZZORPAW WAS THAT A COOL MOVIE OR WHAT!!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : (we should post this on this forum, haha)"SCISSORPAW YELLS, "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" *grabs some deathberries* We won! We did it! Let's do it again sometime!

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ : THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC MOVIE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

@ Rootstar : Bravo! Absolutely top-hole!

Frostpaw : IKR

THE END
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Lol im barely in it and got disconneted cos of the internet. But its still funny! Lets all say my "seedless" Deathberry had a seed. xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:17 am

(This got deleted off of WI? >:O How dare they? Well, at least no one got in trouble.)
*APPLAUSE ECHOES FROM MILES AWAY* IT'S A HIT! THE BEST MOVIE OF THE MONTH! NO, OF THE YEAR! NO, OF THE DECADE! OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, OF THE CENTURY! WOOOOOT!
I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow with limited Internet access, but when I get back in a week I'll post a link to this, the raw version, and a version where the text is inputted like a real book. xD

I VOTE FOR US TO HAVE A SEQUEL NEXT WEEK WHEN I RETURN FROM FLORIDA
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 am

My comments seem so random. I had no idea what the heck you guys were doing.
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ wrote:
(This got deleted off of WI? >:O How dare they? Well, at least no one got in trouble.)
*APPLAUSE ECHOES FROM MILES AWAY* IT'S A HIT! THE BEST MOVIE OF THE MONTH! NO, OF THE YEAR! NO, OF THE DECADE! OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, OF THE CENTURY! WOOOOOT!
I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow with limited Internet access, but when I get back in a week I'll post a link to this, the raw version, and a version where the text is inputted like a real book. xD

YES! But I want to actually be in it this time! bounce
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 am

Bahahahahaha! If there is a sequel I want to be in it!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am

I see lots of lovely eyes here waiting for my arrival. >B) *slowly pulls out frying pan while hiding behind Stealthvixen*
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 pm

BAHAHAHA
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH
WE SHALL HAVE A SEQUEL WHEN SCISSOREH GETS BACK~
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

I hear everyone chanting "sequel"! ;D

WAIT WE CAN'T because I won't be available then......well unless you wanna do it without me......I dunno, ermm, can we have it tomorrow or something? Or maybe Friday, when the weekend rolls around? XD
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 pm

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ wrote:

I got slightly in trouble-ish for posting it. The mods didn't sound happy.

Quote :
Hi KatieKinz8,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

=================
Thread: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!
Forum: Creative Writing
Reason: Please read the rules, only one author per story
=================

If you have any questions, you may ask a staff member for assistance.

Sincerely,
The WI staff
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm

MUST. BE. IN. SEQUEL.
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG
AMAZINGGGG
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 pm

https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com/t198-top-secret-information-discovered

EVERYONE! WE HAVE SEQUEL. It's taking place TODAY AT 4:30 PM. BE THERE! :D

UPDATE: A-HHHERRRRRMM.

From this moment forth the sequel will begin at 4:45 KINZTIME. Thank you. I don't plan ahead well XD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

BUT I CAN'T BE THERE D:
I SHALL BE A WANDERING SPIRIT WITH EDWARD ELRIC AND LINK AND N IN THE STORY
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Info outdated! Check my WI siggie to see the official date and time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!   ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTACK OF THE DEATHBERRY STEALING TWOLEG RESEARCH SCIENTISTS: A super goofy Warrior fanfiction!
Page 1 of 1