The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesJust have to rant...-.- - Page 2 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Just have to rant...-.-

Go down 
+7
Ashcloud
Goldy
Pinesage
Froststar
Rootstar
Zelda Hyrule
Fawnwillow
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Fawnpaw wrote:
Or just capitalize the 'b' in berries like Berries. xD (the code of the Warriors Club)

Can the mods get us in trouble for talking about them here?
The mods always say that they can't control what happens on other sites, but they closed the GC and extended my ban to forever because of offsite things (things that didn't really happen), so yeah, they might get mad it they see this, but I doubt they'd close the WC forever or ban anyone here because there hasn't been a lot of problems from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm

WE ARE GOOD MEMBERS. xD
I know they have their reasons for some of the things they do, but sometimes it is really ridiculous... Electra did kinda get on to the DCTers after the Raid. >:D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:04 am

I'm kind of stuck here, because a few of the DCTers are my friends. Penny Lane, WolvesRGr8t, LadyKristy, MiNiMoose, to name a few.

I know the thread is kind of lenient with what happens on there, but we can't just instantly blame them... they aren't immune to getting scolded by the mods, because that happened some tonight and yesterday as well. So I think that the whole opinion of "The DCTers are angels in the mods' eyes" is kind of one-sided, because you probably haven't gone on enough to know that they get into trouble for saying inappropriate things and having fights too.

Just had to get that off my chest. I love you guys, but I have friends elsewhere too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 am

Some of those are my friends, too.

I wasn't really talking about the DCTers getting away with more than we do, which IS true. They do get told off by the mods but they can talk about pretty bad stuff (I've seen it many times). Sometimes I go on the DCT when there are the right people on... xD

They had a fight yesterday and I was watching it. xD It was about someone being obsessed with Phineus and Ferb... OOOO--KAAAY....
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I know that, but there's a report button for a reason. That's all I will say on that subject.

About the Phineas and Ferb thing, that was twinpink8. She's pretty mean, and nobody likes her, really.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah, I've never actually reported anyone though. xD (well, once, I guess I sorta did because this one girl was bullying me and kept spamming my profile--I had to get a mod to stop her, she was posting like twenty mean comments a day--she's banned now)

Yup yup, it was her! I think someone suggested a subject change and... she kinda freaked out over it. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm

I love this thread so much.
so
so
much
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:42 pm

xD
I feel bad talking bad about them but IT IS ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 pm

I still don't know what to say here. I only like the sensible DCTers, and I admit I am considered a DCTer by the others... So, yeah.
HOORAY FOR ZELLIE MAKING THIS AWKWARD IT'S WHAT SHE DOES BEST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

They don't let the DCTers get away with everything lol
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
Poppilove posted a thread with my name in it. I didn't say anything, and I'm perma'd. They crack down on the DCTers. I once got 7 posts deleted from a fight I wasn't even in, and a threat in the time out corner.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:35 pm

webkinzfan909 wrote:
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
Poppilove posted a thread with my name in it. I didn't say anything, and I'm perma'd. They crack down on the DCTers. I once got 7 posts deleted from a fight I wasn't even in, and a threat in the time out corner.
That happened to one of our own, before. One name mention and she's gone. So that's why we stopped the raids, since they were stirring up trouble and giving everyone a potential to be banned for any amount of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
That happened to one of our own, before. One name mention and she's gone. So that's why we stopped the raids, since they were stirring up trouble and giving everyone a potential to be banned for any amount of time.
Not only are the two of us banned, so is my brother, they figured I'd get on his account.. that was hard to explain :Smile "HANNAH WHY CANT I GET ON WEBKINZINSIDER?" "Heh heh, you see...."
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 pm

webkinzfan909 wrote:
Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
Not only are the two of us banned, so is my brother, they figured I'd get on his account.. that was hard to explain :Smile "HANNAH WHY CANT I GET ON WEBKINZINSIDER?" "Heh heh, you see...."
Wait, you were banned as a result of the raid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
No.
I'm banned because a member mentioned talking to me in real life.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 pm

webkinzfan909 wrote:
Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
Zelda Hyrule wrote:
webkinzfan909 wrote:
That's hilarious
I'm permabanned... why?
No.
I'm banned because a member mentioned talking to me in real life.
Oh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant...-.-   Just have to rant...-.- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just have to rant...-.-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2