The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesStalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) Empty
PostSubject: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Ok so I have a bit of a boy issue...

Your reaction: OMG a boy issue....uurgggg IDC ABOUT YOUR BOY ISSUES SILVY. *click off page*

Now now now...don't go yet. This might get your attention....

You: *yawn*

A guy is kinda stalking me.

You: *SPIT TAKE*

Ok so this guy I know told my guy friend that he likes me. My guy friend told me that the other guy likes me. Then told the other guy that he told me.

I texted the poor soul back after he texted me and now he won't leave me alone. He texts me with 'Hey' every 20 minutes...even after I tell him I can't text him anymore. Then, he even sent me a picture of me. O__O Now, here recently, he tried calling me twice in the same hour.

I drew a heart under my name when I signed his yearbook (I did that for everyone) and then he texts me thinking I love him. Uh, no.

He stalked me at the start of the year and now is being obsessive with texting. I really don't want to sound harsh but I am going to be truthful. I don't want to have anything to do with him.

I want to just block his number out of my phone but I can't, and I don't want him to feel bad either. It is so annoying and I just have no idea what to do! -____-

Any help from you Love Doctors out there would be helpful. :3

Sorry to have to post this here...just it's bothering me so much right now and I don't have many friends to go to for help, now that school is out. :c

Last edited by Silverrose on Fri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:32 pm

EDIT: Now he is nicknaming me...I have yet to reply to any of his texts today but he has probably texted me 20 times and called me 2 times. .___.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm

First of all, stalking is such a strong word and is a bit much, but I would definitely call this obsessive and extremely pathetic of him. I've been in the exact same situation that you're in. The obsessive texting, nicknaming, continuous calling, constantly sending me stuff that I don't want, even sending me links to music videos on YT which he claimed were "tributes to me". It's all very uncomfortable, but I know that you've figured that out yet.

But, I'm going to help you out of this since nobody should be stuck like you are. And here's how:

1. YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE
This is extremely important, because boys -- especially ones as desperate as he is -- will take anything they can as a sign that there is a chance with you. For example, if you say "You're a nice guy, but I don't like you that way." then the boy will only hear the "You're a nice guy" part and run with it. He'll think that just because you called him nice that there is a chance for him to win you over eventually -- all because you said he was nice. Obviously, this isn't what you want. You want to be left alone, yeah? In order to do that, you have to be firm and cut to the point: "I don't like you. Stop texting me and leave me alone completely." This is crucial for you to be firm and not be 'nice' to him. Make it clear that you want to be left alone. If you don't, then he will continue pursuing you. Be firm, be clear, and be harsh if you have to. Niceness goes out the window if this guy is being as persistant as he is.

2. BLOCK THAT NUMBER, YO
It'll definitely give you some peace, and he doesn't necessarily have to know that you blocked him. You know, unless you tell him. Seriously, this will bring you some peace and stop the constant buzzing on your phone. I highly reccommend that you go ahead and take this action as soon as you possibly can.

3. IF HE CONTINUES TO BUG YOU AFTER DOING THE FIRST STEP, GET YOUR PARENTS INVOLVED
I'm being serious on this one. If he is still bugging you after you have clearly and firmly -- maybe even harshly -- told him to back off, then this is no longer an obsessive little crush: it becomes straight up harrassment, which is often in cases illegal, depending on where you live. your parents can most definitely help you to leave this guy alone, and they'll want to help you too. That's what your parents are there for, angel!

But I'm being serious. Do not worry about being nice. If he's being this obsessive, then there is no need to be nice to him since all he will do is use that niceness as false hope, which will only fuel the fire. BE FIRM. BE MEAN IF YOU HAVE TO. GET YOUR POINT ACROSS. BE HARSH.
By doing these steps, then he will surely leave you alone. And if he doesn't, grab your parents and get them involved. I followed steps one and two, and now he doesn't bother me. Sure, I had to be mean about it, and at the time I didn't like it, but in retrospect, if I hadn't then it might be even worse if I was nice to him.
I cannot emphasize to you enough how important it is to be firm and maybe even harsh if you have to. It's so crucial, I'm not even kidding. Just say "I don't like you, I don't want you texting me or calling me anymore. Stop it."
BE. FIRM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Zellie! :'D

Alright, stalking is a bit of a strong word. He did stalk me at the beginning of the year though...or as much as a person of my age can. But that was because he liked me, so I can't stay that mad at him for that.

Be firm and stand my ground...that's hard for me to do but somehow I managed to do that and he's been quiet ever since. O.O

Your a miracle worker my friend! I'll let you know if he continues!

Thank you, you helped me a ton <3
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm glad to help you, angel.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)   Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalker Issues over Text? O__O (Help!)
Page 1 of 1