The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. Wcwi10RegisterLog in

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.

Go down 
+2
Dapplestar
Zelda Hyrule
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. Empty
PostSubject: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Okay, I'm just here to rant about people who breakup with their significant other over text message. It's cowardly and it's the equivalent of telling someone else to tell your significant other that you are braeking up with them - you just don't do it! Not only does it make you seem like a jerk, but it earns you the best seat in the house to a thing called "Rage of the Ex".
If you're going to break up with somebody, then muster up your courage and tell them to their face, nicely of course. But to hide behind a screen and not have to deal with the direct conseqeunces and emotions just because you're either A) too lazy to get up and tell them or B) too scared, that''s just unacceptable and unbelievable. I have been through this before, [not recently, thank God. My current boyfriend and I have been going strong for about two years] and needless to say it tore me up. Did that guyh really not care about my feelings enough to tell me we were breaking up to my face like a man and instead sent me a meaningless message just to have the easy way out?
He couldn't even spell "break" right! B-r-a-k-e? That's in your car, dummy! -_-
My friend just got broken up with her ex-boyfriend over text message, so that's what fuels this rant that is presented to you today by Zellie.

. . . I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

YES.

Whatever shallow, sick, stick-less person that does that needs to man up and quit their complaining.
I hate it when people are shallow like that, my friend had her heart broken as well because some low-life guy decided to be a jerk and use her.
There's no excuse for something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 am

EXACTLY. **high-fives**

... I just re-read my rant, there are so many spelling errors that you can most certainly tell I was on an ALL CAPS RAGE. xD
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm

I don't date (yet) but I completely agree with this rant. :nod:
(So used to wi smilies :: ))
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. CBale
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Warrior
Angelwing

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 am

I just broke up with my BF online, but he lives in California and well, it was an online relationship. I kept all feelings out. xD
Back to top Go down
http://artintheclouds.yolasite.com/
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

I agree with this completely.
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.   ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER. Empty

Back to top Go down

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. EVER.
Page 1 of 1