The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesVERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
+4
Froststar
Fawnwillow
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Crystalstream
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 pm

The Warriors Club on WI has closed down for 3 hours, and I feel this is all my fault. I was a stupid kit who broke lots of the rules (RPing, Spamming, and some other things that are against the rules). Because of this, I feel I should stop being a member of the club, and let you guys have the old club back, without having it shut down. I am sorry. Truely I am. Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Crystalpaw, you don't need to quit. When the club is opened again, just come back as a more mature person with this as an experience. We're not mad at you. It's a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 pm

At least you're sorry.
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

6 days wasn't enough. Don't feel jerky. You're correct. I also feel bad, because everyone had to wait a month or two to be an apprentice, and I became one after, like I said, 6 days.

Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm

ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ wrote:
Crystalpaw, you don't need to quit. When the club is opened again, just come back as a more mature person with this as an experience. We're not mad at you. It's a lesson.

....WHY GURL WHY
Y U P
OST THIS
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks Scissorleaf and Fawnwillow.

When does the club open back up?
I will return more mature, and never break the rules again! I'll be a good, non-rule-breaker apprentice!
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Frostlily wrote:
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ wrote:

....WHY GURL WHY
Y U P
OST THIS
I HAVE NO CONTROL I GET NICE WHEN I'M MAD WAH
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Crystalpaw, like everyone said, you do not need to quit the club.
What you do need to do, however, is take this in as a learning experience and share with the other kits and apprentices that this whole "off-topic" nonsense and behavior is completely and utterly unacceptable when the club does actually re-open.
I had requested the club be closed so that everyone would learn a lesson... and I had planned for that to anonymous, but, oh well.

Now that you know, please reassure me that you will be mature... be a leader to the younger members and encourage them to be on-topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 pm

'Cause I feel really bad.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Good Smile I'll let you know if you ever stray off line though, alright?

ZELLIE. THAT WAS YOU? THANK THE LORD
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Crystalpaw wrote:
Thanks Scissorleaf and Fawnwillow.

When does the club open back up?
I will return more mature, and never break the rules again! I'll be a good, non-rule-breaker apprentice!
It should be open in three hours.

I'll hold that to you, ya know that? I'll try to push you to be the best you can and make sure that you don't break the rules. Let's promise, okay? AND LET'S REMEMBER TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT WARRIORS! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

In three hours. Thanks to all the RPing and Spamming, it will be three hours until we get our club back. To anyone who didn't take the warnings you've all been given about the possibility of our club being shut down for good, this should show you. Perhaps some kits and apprentices don't care about our club, but I do. I love the Warriors Club. And if it gets shut down I would likely leave WI.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

And Zellie, I think it was the right thing for you to do. <3
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

I, Crystalpaw, apprentice of CloudClan, promise to, for now on, be mature on the Warrior Club. I promise to be a leader to the younger members and encourage then to stay on-topic.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Crystalpaw wrote:
I, Crystalpaw, apprentice of CloudClan, promise to, for now on, be mature on the Warrior Club. I promise to be a leader to the younger members and encourage then to stay on-topic.
Thank you Crystalpaw. (:
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

I think so, too! Not only myself, but the others on the Club, will take this oppertunity to learn to stay on-topic for now on! (can we still play the Warrior games? Just, not as often?)
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Meadoweh wrote:
Good Smile I'll let you know if you ever stray off line though, alright?

ZELLIE. THAT WAS YOU? THANK THE LORD

Mmhmm.
I told you I would handle it.. and I felt that this was the only way to get everyone's undivided attention.
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
Crystalpaw, like everyone said, you do not need to quit the club.
What you do need to do, however, is take this in as a learning experience and share with the other kits and apprentices that this whole "off-topic" nonsense and behavior is completely and utterly unacceptable when the club does actually re-open.
I had requested the club be closed so that everyone would learn a lesson... and I had planned for that to anonymous, but, oh well.

Now that you know, please reassure me that you will be mature... be a leader to the younger members and encourage them to be on-topic.
Mother, you continue to amazing me and this is simply why I love you so bleeping much. <3
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Crystalpaw wrote:
Congrats, Crystalpaw! Smile

And to reply to your other post, games are fine. ^wO
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes, thank you. This was very mature of you to apologize. I forgive you. Let's just not let it happen again, comprendo?
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Fawnwillow wrote:
Crystalpaw wrote:
Thank you Crystalpaw. (:

Welcome!!! And, if I ever start to break a rule, please tell me and I'll stop. I'll try to not break the rules. I really will!!!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Fawnwillow wrote:
In three hours. Thanks to all the RPing and Spamming, it will be three hours until we get our club back. To anyone who didn't take the warnings you've all been given about the possibility of our club being shut down for good, this should show you. Perhaps some kits and apprentices don't care about our club, but I do. I love the Warriors Club. And if it gets shut down I would likely leave WI.

I know.
After hearing all the hubbub over how much the kits were ruining the Warriors Club, I took action into my own hands and requested anonymously that it be closed. The admins don't know it was me that requested it since I flagged a certain post and requested from there - flagging is anonymous.

Fawnwillow is 100% correct though.
You were all warned and asked to chill the heck out.
But you didn't.
So action was taken.
And it was most certainly your fault.
But don't take this as a kick to the head - accept it as a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Comprendo! Oui!!! (french)
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm

I accept this as a learning experience.

And, really, thanks for shutting it down. Now no one will quit, I hope! I wouldn't want some one to.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Crystalpaw wrote:
Comprendo! Oui!!! (french)

Je déteste dire cela, mais "Comprendo" n'est pas français. Il est espagnol. En passant, saviez-vous que je parle couramment français, espagnol, finnois, bulgare et?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!   VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next