The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMusic For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie Empty
PostSubject: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 am

So... I decided to write something, but I was low on muse, so I put on some music and wrote about what the music made me feel. I might start a series of this, listening to music and writing up a scenerio that fits the music or what the music makes me imagine happening/feeling.
Yeah, I know I have a lot of writing entries, but you know what? I love to write, so that's what I'll do.
Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie THISISMYNEWAVVIEPLX

If you want, you can listen to this particular music while you read. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM

ENTRY #1 - TRULY HOME

I can smell the familiar saltiness of the ocean that rides of the wind’s back, and it brings a smile to my face as I let it permeate throughout my body, ridding myself of the old mustiness and rejuvenating my body.
It was like my adrenaline rush, my cup of coffee in the morning. I never started a day without it, and I never planned to change such a habitual routine. The crash of the ocean waves caused me to finally open my eyes as I was temporarily blinded by the sheer brightness of the sun.
Once they adjusted to the brightness, I blinked my eyes again and glanced out at the fascinating sea, not even attempting to restrain my arms as they rose up into the sky in a satisfying stretch. Then, with no further hesitation, I raced off towards the sea and embraced it with my whole body like a long-lost lover. I surfaced and wiped the salty water from my eyes, realizing that my smile had grown and laughter was escaping from my chest.
I danced along the shoreline and didn’t care that my loose T-shirt and Soffe shorts were soaked by my dive. It seemed the ocean waves, the caw of the seagulls overhead, the sound of sand rubbing together, and my own laughter came together in a grand, colossal explosion of beauty, thus forming the most beautiful and majestic music to my ears.
The sun shone down on me like an enormous and welcoming spotlight, embracing my body and sending powerful waves of radiance and joy throughout my being, causing me to laugh and dance faster. I was like a flighty ballerina with all my giggling and the sea’s orchestra that motivated and cued my dance of spontaneity.
Finally, I stopped and reached my arms into the air as I faced the sea once more. It sent large waves crashing down on the shoreline, just barely stopping in front of me, as if it were applauding my performance. I bowed and laughed once more in a high-pitched tone of joy, then calmly gazed out again.
In a way, the ocean was my best friend and most prized possession. It was mine, and nobody else’s, and I intended to keep it that way. No other relationship in my life, save the one with God, was quite as strong as this one. This was much more personal, and I felt that the more I loved my ocean, the more it loved me back in every way a body of utterly beautiful water could possibly love.
This is where I belong, and I’m never going to let it go.

Alrighty, new entry!
The context of this piece is a short story about two best friends, both tied to a destiny that will tear their friendship apart.
ENTRY #2 - FAREWELL
Music Link - http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=8DAJBU4Wtqg#/5;139

It seemed that everything was at peace in the world... so much was right at the time and there wasn't anything that could break the good mood that the boy was in. He hadn't forgotten about why they both needed to meet underneath the grand old oak tree - in fact, it was something that he was trying to forget about at the moment - and was subconciously scanning the forest scene for her. It wasn't like her to be late for important things even though she tended to have a flighty disposition most of the time. But when they had learned of their destinies, both she and he had taken them very seriously.
Now he could see her emerge from the forest foliage with a sad little smile. The boy knew what that smile meant, but he didn't want to believe it, and he walked up to her with an oblivious expression. "Hey...." He tried, though the word hung rather awkwardly in the air after it was spoken. They just stared at each other with matching unsure blue eyes until finally, she collapsed into a fit of tears and sobbing.
Surprised, the boy crouched down and hugged her, unsure of what to do or say to comfort her. Instead, he just held her while she sobbed. But that sweet moment didn't last for too long. She glanced up at him with teary eyes and a shaky voice.
"I have to go..." She whispered. The boy's face was void of emotion, then he tried on a slight smile.
"Of course you do. So it's a good thing that we have all of these next two weeks to prepare for-" Her hand was placed over his mouth and he stared back down at her in shock. Her expression was one of annoyance, sympathy, and sadness all rolled into one. It hurt him to see her like that.
"No, Nathan... I mean now. I have to go very soon, the old woman didn't think that it would come this early either. She lended me just enough time to tell you good-bye." She murmured, on the verge of tears again. The boy named Nathan stared at her for a couple more moments, until his blue eyes widened in understanding. But that was impossible! The old woman said that they would have two weeks to prepare!
"But... but-" Nathan stammered, but couldn't finish the question that was hiding inside of his mind. The girl stood up with her newly regained composure and eyed the tree intently. She nervously gripped part of her white sundress before taking a few steps towards teh tree. Nathan was frozen for a couple of moments, but then he found his movement and stood up, almost tripping over himself to his best friend. She couldn't go! Not now!
"Wait!" He called out. She stopped and turned her head back towards him with wondering blue eyes. Nathan held her gaze and came closer to her as his eyes stung with tears that threatened to reveal themselves. "You can't go... The world's balance is okay, see! The plant life isn't wilting, the animals are thriving, and that old woman is wrong! You don't have to be sealed away right now!" He shouted in anger as well as desperation. He had said it with such ferocity that he was panting, waiting for her response.
She only looked back at him with sad eyes for a breif moment, then raced back towards him. She planted a kiss on his lips and pulled back, staring into his blue eyes for a very short moment before heading quickly back towards the oak tree.
Nathan was shocked at what she'd done, and was momentarily dazed. But seeing her delicate hands touch the bark of the oak tree brought him back to his senses. A bright, white light emerged from her hands, and the tree opened up to a small hollow area inside of it. She looked determined, and was about to step inside.
His heart jumped and he dashed over to where she was, but he was too late. She had stepped inside of the oak tree and looked back at him with sympathetic blue eyes. Her hands were neatly folded over her heart as she spoke softly.
"It won't be long now." She whispered, although it was more likely she was saying that to herself than him. Nathan tried to prevent the bark from closing, but it was slowly getting closer and closer to reuniting with its other half. Once it did, she'd be sealed inside of the tree for who knew how long. The mere thought of it made Nathan want to wail with loss. Then she spoke again, directly to him this time.
"Even though I am destined to maintain the balance of the world while it is out of whack... I'm still your Leah." She said, then continued to say "You know how I'm usually the one to wake you up? When the curse of the world's balance is broken... and all of this is over... will you wake me up, sleepyhead?" Leah asked. Nathan could only stare at her with wide and sad eyes as he fought and pulled on the oak tree as it began to bring itself back together, but it was all in vain. The bark eventually meshed together, and sealed over nicely with a flash of white light. Then it stood still, leaving Nathan to stand in astonishment.
The boy hung his head and let the tears flow freely this time. But after his short moment of greif, Nathan looked up at the tree and pressed his hands against the bark and rest his head against it.
"I promise... I'll come back for you, Leah."

Last edited by Zelda Hyrule on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

Wow, Zellie.
This... This is beautiful 👏
It made me smile Smile
You should keep writing these, they are amazing. : D
You have the potential of a great author. ;3
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks, Frosty!
Perhaps I'll do another one later today. :3
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Amazing, Zel!!!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks! I'll be doing another one soon!
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Pretty, Roseh!
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks, Goldy-Voldy!
Expect a new entry later tonight! :D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm

New enty on the front page! :D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:29 am

Yeah. Front page is where the entries will be, JUST SO YA KNOW.
MMMHHHMMMM FO SHIZZLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie   Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie Empty

Back to top Go down

Music For Muse -- Poems/Short Stories Set To Music --- By Zellie
Page 1 of 1