The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesEars pierced? :3 - Page 2 Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Ears pierced? :3

Go down 
+8
Fawnwillow
Sunfeather
Zelda Hyrule
Shimmerflight
Froststar
Emberpaw
Dapplestar
Ashcloud
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Lol, is it possible to accidentally swallow a tongue piercing?
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 pm

If its done incorrectly, yes. My friend has had a few close calls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Ashcloud
Senior Warrior
Ashcloud

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:29 pm

:O
That's awful. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sunfeather
Warrior
Sunfeather

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 am

Yurpppp. I've had my first holes done, the first time and repiercings, and my second holes done once then my right one repierced. My mom gave me permission to get my third holes dont back in January, but I deciced not to, which I regret. I'm getting my nose pierced soon, though. *yay*
Back to top Go down
Sunfeather
Warrior
Sunfeather

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:41 am

I've always wanted lots of ear piercinngs and a nose piercing, just a teeny stud, but recently I've been thinking about a Munroe or eyebrow. Of course, if I want to get a job when I'm old enough, I can't get too crazy, I'll be pushing it when I get my hair rainbow-ed and because nearly all of my stuff is black. my black clothes. ♥
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

I got my ears pierced but they sealed up. -.- Any other piercing feel like they'd be painful. Dx

You know how everyone says, "ear piercings don't hurt!!!" THEY DO. A LOT. It stings like FIRE.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

OMG YES WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT
I KNEW IT DIDNT FEEL GOOD

Somebody told me the other day "Oh yeah, it stings for just a second, but at least your ears or whatever you're getting pierced that day looks good!"

GURL

THATS A SHARP NEEDLE THATS PRACTICALLY STABBING STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR SKIN. THAT DOESN'T GO AWAY AFTER ONE SECOND.
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 am

I am with YOU, Rosey. I had a dream last night about ear piercing (weird, right? xD) only my friend was like, a professional ear piercer, and I got it done and for some reason she put one in my hand and it started gushing blood. And then I woke up really fast because I thought my hand would be all bloody. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Frostpaw wrote:
I am with YOU, Rosey. I had a dream last night about ear piercing (weird, right? xD) only my friend was like, a professional ear piercer, and I got it done and for some reason she put one in my hand and it started gushing blood. And then I woke up really fast because I thought my hand would be all bloody. Rolling Eyes
I've had dreams like that, where it feels so real. I had a dream last night with that amount of realism, but this time I was texting my boyfriend [I think in my dream we weren't dating, just "talking".] while I travelled the world and he was taking a canoe down the English Channel.
... I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Hahaha! Last night I dreamed I was at VBS and then a pregnant girl at my church took me on like a ski-lift ride and was talking about her baby?
Back to top Go down
Angelwing
Warrior
Angelwing

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 am

I don't.
Back to top Go down
http://artintheclouds.yolasite.com/
Sunfeather
Warrior
Sunfeather

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 am

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
OMG YES WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT
I KNEW IT DIDNT FEEL GOOD

Somebody told me the other day "Oh yeah, it stings for just a second, but at least your ears or whatever you're getting pierced that day looks good!"

GURL

THATS A SHARP NEEDLE THATS PRACTICALLY STABBING STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR SKIN. THAT DOESN'T GO AWAY AFTER ON E SECOND.
I'm not the sugarcoating type, so ill say straight up, it hurts. It doesnthurt as much as it woild seem, but it hurts. They stab thw earring thruough your ear and detaych the gun thingy while you squimch your eyes shut and do the peter griffin hurt my knee thing (shhh, ahhh. Shhh, ahh) then they put a cold antiseptic on it that is prone to dribble down your neck.after a few mimutes it feels like someones pinching you, then they stop hurting quickly, but they feel hot.

A lot of the time people anticipate a lot of pain so iyt hurts more. Experience :p so I figured out if you clear pain out of your mind then ask then to vount down, take a biiig breath when they say 'one'. Makes it feel less paimful .

Sorry for misspelings, my phone haas very teeny keys.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 am

I think I'm the only person my age who doesn't. x.x
I want ear piercings, but anywhere else sort of freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 am

After you get them pierced they sting like fire for like the whole rest of the day. -.-
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:48 am

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

THEY LIED TO ME WHEN THEY SAID IT DIDNT HURT
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

No, I don't. But I reallllly do.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

can't because I might have my moms skin type, and if I do, then the last thing I want to do is get my ears pierced. you don't know how much I want them pierced though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ears pierced? :3   Ears pierced? :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ears pierced? :3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: