The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesThe Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon Wcwi10RegisterLog in

The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon

Go down 
+3
Potatofrost
Goldy
Dapplestar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon Empty
PostSubject: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 am

- Original Prologue -
"Stop her." Crookedstar spoke, looking at the reflections of the pair. "Stop her!" He repeated, more forcefully this time. The couple ran through a field, she laughed, a happy, light laugh, the echos of her voice bouncing on the walls of the cave, carried through the silent leaf-fall night, though she was nowhere around.
Crookedstar reared around, turning is back to the pictures cast upon the cold stone walls. "Is she stupid? Make her stop, Now!" he roared.
"She is in love." Brambleberry answered, her voice light, and far off. "That is something we cannot medal with." She said plainly, ignoring Crookedstar's fury.
"You cannot love a monster! Doesn't she see? He doesn't love her, she's a fool! Stop them!"
"But she doesn't know that." Brambleberry looked down on the pair sadly, knowing there was nothing she could do. It pained her to watch the two run, for a moment, she could almost believe it was love.
"Then tell her if she doesn't know, do something! She's nothing more than a toy to him, he's a monster!" Crookedstar glared around at the images of the two with disgust, then turned back on Brambleberry.
"I know that, but I cannot do anything to help it." She said softly, the stars in her white spotted pelt dimming.
Crookedstar calmed, and looked at cavern around him. The images on the walls of the cave shifted, light from the moonstone reflecting to form a new picture.
He spoke to her, his voice edged and intriguing, she stiffened, for a moment fear shone in her eyes. Neither moved for a long, tense, stretch, then he rose to leave her, a bluff. She glanced up, Crookedstar could see her mouth the word "Stop." The monster turned around in false surprise.
Crookedstar's eyes widened in horror. He shook his head, urging her to stop, though he knew she could not see him, she was not really there, that she had already made her decision. Softly, as gentle as a bird's feather, he watched her mouth move, and the wind carried her voice over the clans to the moonstone, a single word, the one Crookedstar dreaded to her most, with such dreadful power it carried an icy wind with it, sending a sharp chill as painful as a death bite down Crookedstar's spine. "Yes."
Crookedstar looked back to Brambleberry. "I fear only for the sake of the clan I've left behind me." he whispered, his eyes glassy, looking down the dark tunnel in front of him, then tilting his head up to the single full moon resting above what should have been an ordinary calm night.
"Even if we could speak to her about it, she would not believe us. There are things far beyond StarClan, Crookedstar."

- Alternate Prologue -
The night was cold, an icy wind slithered over the cold stone on the banks of the frozen river. Golden-brown leaves shriveled and fell from the trees above, and not a sound was made. For a moment, time was frozen, the only thing walking across the barren night were two feline figures, masked by shadow.
"I give you the chance for safety, leadership, and share of the forest, Leopardstar. I expect something in return." Amber eyes shone promisingly, his tail curled around her neck, the tip reaching the front just below her chin, touching her delicate throat ever so slightly as he whispered into her ear.
"I pledge my clan to an alliance, RiverClan shall follow the orders of no other, Tigerstar, they follow no cat but you." Leopardstar spoke clearly, showing no fear, not allowing her pride to falter, despite her worry of Tigerstar's power.
"And you, Leopardstar. They follow you as well." Tigerstar replied, his voice firm and pointed. "I promise you, dark times lie ahead for some clans. My clan will not be that clan. They will join me fully or be left to die, I do not take cats whose loyalties lie unanswered, divided loyalty is weakness, and the weak do not deserve to survive, Leopardstar. You know that."
His words made her uncomfortable, she knew his words were true, but she remained silent, for fear of her clan's sake. "I am already under your power, Tigerstar." Leopardstar answered, her eyes staring straight head, refusing to make eye contact with Tigerstar.
"Are you truly, though? How can I be sure, Leopardstar? I have offered you security, leadership, and power, what do I receive in return? Your clan? They will join me now or join later, or else die, they are not of value to me. No, Leopardstar. I want something else. You know that." He meowed, a deep meow in his throat. His voice was no longer forceful, instead simply tempting, intriguing. He stepped away from Leopardstar for a moment, then sat back down, curling his tail around himself. For a moment, the forest lay silent once again.
"Tigerstar..." Leopardstar began, a hint of fear peaking through in her voice as she attempted to reason. She was afraid, both for her clan and for her own sake. Tigerstar's power was strong, physically and mentally, she could not give him what he was asking for, but if she did not, her clan stood no chance of survival.
"Prove it to me." Tigerstar commanded, ignoring her hesitation. "A simple trade, you for the survival of your clan." He said, then leaned in close to her, amber eyes glinting under the slim sliver of the new moon, catching and devouring the little light that shone on the dark night below. "Prove to me that I'm in control, Leopardstar." he said in a deep rumbling purr, whispered in her ear.
Leopardstar was horrified at the offer, though she knew it was coming. She had no other choice, she had nine lives to give for her clan, if this was what she must do to save them, then so be it. She closed her eyes, refusing to allow him to see her regret, her resignation, and her fear that echoed in her eyes. Swallowing her pride, she uttered a single word, so quiet it was almost lost in the wind that blew on the silent, cruel night.
"Yes."

Last edited by Dapplestar on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forummotion.com
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 am

Tee-hee, I'm a little obsessed with that pair. xD
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am

Prologue up, not finished with it yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Nice ^
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Great story! I can't wait for the first chapter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks, guys! (:
Back to top Go down
Pebblestream
Deputy
Pebblestream

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Ooh this is great! :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddithehamster.webs.com
Dapplestar
StarClan
Dapplestar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I've written an alternate prologue, I'll make a poll so that everyone can vote for which one to be used.
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Aww, poor Leopardstar! She probably falls for him later though, if Dappleh's writing the story. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:14 am

Dapplestar wrote:
Tee-hee, I'm a little obsessed with that pair. xD
The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon Legitplz
OMGITSNOTAZELDAGIFWUT
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm

I love this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon   The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fires Within - LeopardTiger Non-cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Creations :: Elder's Den-
Jump to: