The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesHey! It's Potatofrost Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Hey! It's Potatofrost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

Hey! It's Potatofrost Empty
PostSubject: Hey! It's Potatofrost   Hey! It's Potatofrost EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey, it's Potatofrost :3 You haven't forgot me, have you? xD

Okay, so I got banned for a day on WI for being rude to a mod (what a surprise) then they kept extending it, 4 times to be exact, just because my friends we're sticking up for me and the Googles Club. The ban went from 1 day, to 4 days, to 6 months, and now it's forever. So yeah, I'm not to happy with the WI mods. My first ban message was: Treating staff members with disrespect. Now its: Rudeness, fighting, bullying, and controlling other members from offsite. Yeah... I'm rude and I fight a lot, but I'm not a bully, and I never controlled ANYONE >B(
Sorry, I love to rant

So hi! If Dapplestar wants, I can help her with the website layout, since I love to work on my own site, idk if she knows how to use coding and stuff, but it took me a while to learn how to use it, so yeah idk. I love the theme you're using on the site now though!

Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It's Potatofrost   Hey! It's Potatofrost EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello Potatofrost. That's horrible! I guess you can never argue with authority. Sad
Back to top Go down
Potatofrost
Warrior
Potatofrost

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It's Potatofrost   Hey! It's Potatofrost EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

...I love to argue
Back to top Go down
Redfeather
Warrior
Redfeather

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It's Potatofrost   Hey! It's Potatofrost EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Atleast the Googles Club lives on and cannot be stopped by the mods no matter how hard they try! >:D

Anyways, welcome back into the clans! I thought a twoleg captured you for sure! (Well I never actually met you in the clans, but thats what the elders told me)
Back to top Go down
http://googlesclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It's Potatofrost   Hey! It's Potatofrost Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! It's Potatofrost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Warriors Club Website :: Full-Moon Gathering-
Jump to: