The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWant To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I am making a movie about apprentices and mentors. And the movie needs some apprentices, and their mentors (Or visa versa) to fill the form below, and become a part of the movie, honoring apprentices and mentors. I myself will be contributing myself, and my old mentor, Moonflame, and me and my apprentice Deerpaw. Smile

Here is the template that's gonna be used: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! Mentor11

~Rules~

~Do not be upset if your not a part of the movie. If you wanna join, fill the form yourself. You don't have to rely on your mentor/apprentice.

~Please fill the form to completion. You must know in detail, your fursona's description, and your mentor's/apprentice's.

~The movie will be out when I have it ready. So don't pester me about it coming out. No matter how excited you are xD

~HHAAVVEE FFUUNN!!!!!!

~Form~

Mentor's Cat Name:
Apprentice's Cat Name:
Mentor's Username (WI, or here):
Apprentice's Username (WI, or here):
Mentor's Cat Description:
Apprentice's Cat Description:
Other:

~Current Pairs~

Mentor: Moonflame
Apprentice: Tornadopaw

~~

Mentor: Tornadostorm
Apprentice: Deerpaw

~~

Mentor: Blossomberry
Apprentice: Rosepaw

~~

Mentor: Stealthvixen
Apprentice: Jewelpaw

~~

Mentor: Whisperbreeze
Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Mon May 27, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm

When are the forms due, because I don't know if Diamondkit will become an apprentice, and I might be her mentor (but I am not begging because there are other Warriors before me)?
Back to top Go down
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:27 pm

This is such a sweet idea, Tornado! <333 I have a form for you:

~Form~

Mentor's Cat Name: Whisperbreeze
Apprentice's Cat Name: Cherrypaw
Mentor's Username (WI, or here): tarabella9 (on WI) Whisperbreeze (on here)
Apprentice's Username (WI, or here): Crystalruth (on WI) Cherrypaw (on here)
Mentor's Cat Description: A silver-gray tabby with white paws, white muzzle, white ear tips, and a white tail. Also, with deep, dark blue eyes.
Apprentice's Cat Description: Golden with black splotches, and green eyes.
Other: Thanks so much for doing this! <3 It's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Crystalstream wrote:
When are the forms due, because I don't know if Diamondkit will become an apprentice, and I might be her mentor (but I am not begging because there are other Warriors before me)?
Whenever I have enough images. I can wait for her to be apprenticed, before I make the movie, if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Tornadostorm
Warrior
Tornadostorm

PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Whisperbreeze wrote:
This is such a sweet idea, Tornado! <333 I have a form for you:

~Form~

Mentor's Cat Name: Whisperbreeze
Apprentice's Cat Name: Cherrypaw
Mentor's Username (WI, or here): tarabella9 (on WI) Whisperbreeze (on here)
Apprentice's Username (WI, or here): Crystalruth (on WI) Cherrypaw (on here)
Mentor's Cat Description: A silver-gray tabby with white paws, white muzzle, white ear tips, and a white tail. Also, with deep, dark blue eyes.
Apprentice's Cat Description: Golden with black splotches, and green eyes.
Other: Thanks so much for doing this! <3 It's a great idea.

Thank you for joining ^.^
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Tornadostorm wrote:
Crystalstream wrote:
Whenever I have enough images. I can wait for her to be apprenticed, before I make the movie, if you want Smile

Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!   Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Want To Honor Your Mentor? Feel Grateful For Your Apprentice? Then Come On In Here, And Be Part Of My Movie!
Page 1 of 1