The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesCrossover Adventures discussion and ideas Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roseblossom
Warrior
Roseblossom

Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Earlier today, my friends had a huge argument. They were talking about how everyone talks about the RP too much. Whiteh came on and felt hurt, and I was terrified of what was happening.
It was a horrible experience. We all felt hurt. At least, I and Whiteh did. I made this thread so it doesn't happen again.
Here, we talk about plot ideas, charrie ideas, and other Crossover stuff.
Enjoy.

Last edited by Roseblossom on Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Thank you Rosey for making this thread. (: No one meant to hurt either of you. (: And you can still talk about the RP on the CB, but maybe just not as much...? (: It makes those of us who aren't involved feel left out.

Again, thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks so much Roseh, we all needed this. <333
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Thank you for making this thread, Rosey. c:
Unfortunately, I had the RP locked. I felt like it was ruining all kinds of reputations and needed to be locked.
I'd like to say something, though...
To all of you who thought it was "a fun random RP" before all the plots... Actually, it was never supposed to be a "random" RP. I meant for it to have plot potential, serious parts, action, etc... But for some reason or another, people treated it as a "random" RP at first until Tornado and Stealthy came along and got it really going on a good plot. What you saw before that started was not the RPs true purpose; randomness is not what I intended. Although I said "any character is welcome", I didn't mean "IN THIS RP YOU CAN JOIN AS A HAMBURGER AND BUILD UNICORN FACTORIES~".

Just had to get that out there where everyone could see it... People who are mistaken need to know what I intended with the RP.
Back to top Go down
Roseblossom
Warrior
Roseblossom

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh. :c Does that mean I need this thread locked since it's useless?
It wasn't that random. At least, I didn't think it was.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:20 pm

No; you can keep it open. c: It'll be unlocked again sometime.
WHICH REMINDS ME
I realize that having it locked wasn't such a good idea. xD I'd like to have it unlocked again as soon as possible for the people who want to keep RPing in it.
Back to top Go down
Roseblossom
Warrior
Roseblossom

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Alright, folks; this is kind of old news, but as you can see, the RP is now open again~ ♥
So now we can start actually using this lovely thread if any of us have ideas for anything. >w<
This isn't for something that will happen anytime soon, but I'm currently plotting events and plots that could happen in the future once the current super-plot is finished... I really don't want it to die after this. o__o But don't worry; I have ideas, even if some are a bit simple. It's better than nothing. ♪
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:01 pm

/celebrating
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Alright; I think it's about time that Kaito and Meiko ran into/met up with the others... Don't worry; Misty and I have it covered. They'll meet soon enough. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas   Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossover Adventures discussion and ideas
Page 1 of 1