The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWhisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) Empty
PostSubject: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Welp, people keep getting very confused with all the names I mention. xD My sisters are mistaken for cats and my cats for my sisters. xD Sooooo...it's time to make a guide for you confused people.

Let's start with my siblings....

Elijah- little brother
Isabel- little sister
Alana- little sister
Faith- little sister
Malaya- little sister
(Yes, I have many sisters. xD)

Now if you confused people will look over here, you'll see the names of my cats....

Carmen- female, tortoiseshell cat who is not neutered. (You know what that means. xP) She ran away for 3 weeks, and came back (yay). She's the mother of the next two cats...

Tommy/Tom-Tom/Tom- male, orange tabby, who is quite fat. He has a floofy, fluffy tail and likes to wrestle with his sister, and eat food. xD

Jessica- female, tortoiseshell, with a floofy tail she's obsessed with. She whacks it in people's faces and waves it around.

Teddy- male, orange and white cat who died on April 1st.

Junior- male, orange and white cat who died on January 16th, 2011

Misty- female, gray tabby, who died on October 12, 2011

Now it's time for the dogs

Yoda- Miniature Schnauzer

Shaggy- Miniature Schnauzer

Gordy- Pug

The end. *bows*

Hopefully now you guys can keep track. This took me forever to type, so you people better appreciate it and use it. >:c (The things I do for you people *shakes head*)

Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

YAY A GUIDE!
PFFT, I knew all of that!
Back to top Go down
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 pm

I figured you would. xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Woah. xD I just counted.. there are overall 14 people in your house! {well, if you consider animals people.}
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Woah, a big family! :D
Now hopefully I can get them all straight. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Wow, my family is so small compared to yours :D
(I'm a only child with no pets)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)   Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisper's Guide to her Family Members, Cats, and Dogs (Bad People Can't Keep Them Straight >:c)
Page 1 of 1