The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesI need to get a few opinions for a school project xP Wcwi10RegisterLog in

I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP

Go down 
+4
Silverrose
Cheetahstar
Shimmerflight
Whisperbreeze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP Empty
PostSubject: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Whisperbreeze needs help with her schoolwork, so you all need to help her. >: D
Alright, so, I have to do this dumb report for school. Rolling Eyes I need to get 10 opinions, so hopefully enough of you post. xD I have to ask 10 people their opinion on something. So here's the questions:

1.) Do you believe in large ape-like characters such as Bigfoot?
2.) Why or why not?

Yeah, I know, this seems really dumb. Trust me, I don't want to do this, but school is my master, so I don't have a choice. xP

Thanks to those of you who post. <3 Oh, and please don't make the answers super short/random. Please try to be serious since this is for school. xP

IF YOU HELP ME WITH THIS, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND GIVE YOU COOKIES
Back to top Go down
Shimmerflight
Warrior
Shimmerflight

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 pm

1)I don't really believe in things like Bigfoot.
2)I think most of those encounters are just fake stories or a overactive imagination. Bigfoot-like creatures are silly and fake to me.
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Okay, here we go:

As a matter of fact, I do not.
--
2.) Why or why not?

I think that with all of our technology that we have today we would have been able to find Bigfoot by now. No creature but the human race has the intelligence to evade us like this to the point that we've never found any real proof of it. Especially if there are a few of them, which would be necessary to keep them alive for so long. I hold the same opinions for the Loch Ness Monster, and other such creatures.

How was that Whisper? :'D If you need more then I can give more~
Back to top Go down
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I do believe in creatures we have not discovered yet, but I do not necessarily believe 'Bigfoot' is exactly how we picture him/them. Possibly in unexplored areas of our earth, we could find large ape-like characters such as Bigfoot. Since you did not specify if the animal had to be alive or not, I for sure think we could find 'Bigfoot' creatures who are mummified such as under the melting icecaps. I do find it hard to believe that such large animals like the common creature of 'Bigfoot' roam in the common forests we have here in the US as we have so much technology we should have found him by now.

Why I believe in large ape-like characters such a Bigfoot is because we are constantly discovering new species. I do not find it hard to believe that many years ago 'Bigfoot' wandered our earth and that his remains are in some place, mummified for us to discover one day, or hidden deep in foreign jungles or forests.

(I hope that is ok! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Whisperbreeze
Warrior
Whisperbreeze

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Thanks for the replies guys! They all look great! *gives out cookies*
Back to top Go down
Swirlstar
Leader
Swirlstar

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Uh, no. Definitely not.

2.) Why or why not?
Those type of things are just things humans made up for amusement. None of them really exisit, but people make fake information and "explainations" so others think they do.
Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:59 pm

1.) No, of course not!
2.) Because something as big as Big Foot seems a little extreme Rolling Eyes
I do think that there used to be bigger animals before the Flood though. Mainly because there was more oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 pm

1. No, no I do not.

2. Why? Well, I just believe that either all the stories are just made up, or they're actually encounters with something, just not what they think it is. And also, I think people just want a good, creepy campfire story every once in a while...There may have been something that large at one time, but I don't think they exist today.
Back to top Go down
~Glimmerpaw~
Apprentice
~Glimmerpaw~

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:17 pm

1. Nope.
2. Because the way people describe Bigfoot seems like a little too much exaggerating. I just don't think that anything like Bigfoot could possibly be real. And like Cheetahstar said, someone would probably discover Bigfoot by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP   I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to get a few opinions for a school project xP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: