The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWhitey's MMD Gallery Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Whitey's MMD Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

Whitey's MMD Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 pm

~Edited MMD Models~

Hello, folks. This is a place for me to display my custom-edited .PMD-format 3D models for use with Miku Miku Dance. (All of these were edited from the "default" models by Animasa, unless stated otherwise.) I use PMD Editor to edit the models.

Haku:
Fall Haku
Shamrock Haku
Candy Heart Haku
Black and White Haku

Not Haku:
Firestorm Len
Ice Kaito
Rainbow Neon Miku

(This list isn't finished at all; I have lots more edits and will probably keep adding them as I make pictures to showcase them~)

Last edited by Whitepaw on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title update, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 pm

~MMD Pictures~

This is the place where I'll post pictures I made with MikuMikuDance just for the sake of making pictures. :3 The ones I make can be comical, cool, or maybe even some strange combo of both. Laugh

[I'll just post the thumbnails here; when a thumbnail is clicked, you'll be taken to the full-sized image in my gallery~]

Whitey's MMD Gallery Voyaki10 Whitey's MMD Gallery Rin_ok10 Whitey's MMD Gallery Teto__10 Whitey's MMD Gallery _no_co10 Whitey's MMD Gallery Kaito_10Whitey's MMD Gallery Burger10

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update; picture #6 is newly added in this update)
Back to top Go down
Sparklemist
Warrior
Sparklemist

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Wow, these are really cool! : D
Back to top Go down
~Glimmerpaw~
Apprentice
~Glimmerpaw~

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Awesome, Whitey!! I love those characters. Haku is so cool!!

Last edited by ~Glimmerkit~ on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm

They're not my characters, actually. I didn't create them. n.n; Haku was created by an illustrator who goes by the name of CAFFEIN, and the others (Kaito, Miku, and Len) were created by Crypton Future Media. But I did think up these alternate costumes myself (they're mostly just recolors of their normal outfits, though). :3
Back to top Go down
~Glimmerpaw~
Apprentice
~Glimmerpaw~

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I know....I better edit that.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 pm

OK; let me ask you guys something... You see that extra, reserved post I have under the main post? Well... There's something I'd like to put there, but I want to get your opinions first. What would you all think if I put up a gallery to display some of the better MMD pictures I've made? : D I don't mean the pictures I made just to display my edited models; I mean ACTUAL MMD PICTURES made for the sake of making MMD pictures~ Like that idea?
Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 am

That might be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 pm

OK; the second post is now my general MMD picture gallery! Dancing Haku I just chose a handful of pictures to upload at the moment; I have over 150 on my computer in total... [Not all of them are display-worthy, though, of course. xD]
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Warrior
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:35 pm

I just added a new picture to the second post; #6 is new. It's kind of a tribute to Crossover Adventures, where Haku [RPed by me] and America [RPed by Zelda Hyrule] once had an outrageously huge feast of junk food together. Root Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitey's MMD Gallery   Whitey's MMD Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitey's MMD Gallery
Page 1 of 1