The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesFor Brumuda Wcwi10RegisterLog in

For Brumuda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stealthvixen
Senior Warrior
Stealthvixen

For Brumuda Empty
PostSubject: For Brumuda   For Brumuda EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Chapter 1:

The Moon Meeting was much like any gathering, but it was on the Field of Peace, where the dead were buried and Tear Flowers were planted on their graves and fused with the scent of he or she whom they covered. If you were a Pack Fox, and you lost your loved one in battle, they were buried there, and you could visit this field whenever you liked and still smell their scent. It was the most quiet, emotional spot in the forest, filled with flowers in the vast clearing, and one big flat stone sat proud and ancient in the center. However, despite the strong (and unpopular) Alliance between FirePack and MapleClan, no cat was allowed on this field except under very certain circumstances. The Moon Meeting was very private, and eavesdropping cats were quickly sent away. One major difference between Clan Gatherings and Moon Meetings (besides always starting at the start of each season and for emergency discussions) was that the weather did not bother the foxes who gathered here. Clouding over or rain and thunder didn't mean a thing. It only dictated whether those who attended the meeting got wet or not. Since multiple Pack Fox Packs were incredibly peace-driven and kept neither grudges nor borders, the Packs were friendly with each other, in or outside a Moon Meeting.

However, such was not the case tonight.

Packs were missing their Fighters, and blame flew everywhere. FirePack was missing Pineheart, FlamePack was missing Ingot, and FlairPack was missing Birch.

Ash, the Alpha of FirePack, also the Supreme Alpha at the moment (the oldest and most experienced Pack Fox Alpha in the forest), had never seen these foxes so hostile toward each other since the Hidden War of Browneye's time. (The Three Packs of Sungazer were on non-speaking terms until the death of FirePelt of MapleClan, and Goldenfoot of FlamePack.) Now, Ash feared that they would plunge into that state again.

"Ash, what about your little MapleClan? They have always been a sketchy bunch. They must have done it!"

"I asked them, they don't have the Fighters."

"You're just protecting them!"

"You've made the most accusations so far, Gusty. Perhaps YOU took the Fighters?"

"Why would I need them? Mine are strong enough in numbers and battle capabilities. They could take on YOUR Pack ANY DAY."

"Well, if one of us took the Fighters, can't we just admit it?"

"FlamePack did not take them."

"FirePack didn't either. Perhaps you did, Skyflower?"

"THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD. I did not take those Fighters! I just want to get Birch back!"

Ash looked at her Beta, Copper, who sat just below her. He had his suspicions, and logical ones at that. But as he looked up at Ash, she knew he could tell things were going downhill.

Looking at the other two Alphas, Gusty and Skyflower, she saw that they were actually beginning to spend less time accusing each other and more time trying to keep their Packs from attacking each other.

Ash then remembered those cats that had moved in just across the river--PondClan. They were a Northern Clan, the most common kind, and they followed StarClan, and believed the weather told omens. They, like many Northern Clans, were incredibly hostile and territory-conscious. In fact, if you stepped over their borders, it would be the last step you would ever take. Nobody--especially foxes--was allowed to interfere with them.

Ash thought maybe they were responsible for the missing Fighters. However, there were also those footprints leading into MapleClan territory, and that piece of fur, and they would not let them into the medicine cat den for some reason...she wasn't sure what to think.

"OK, I'll ask MapleClan again...but let's not make any rash moves until we have any REAL evidence."

"MapleClan wouldn't let us in the Medicine Cat den, Ash! And that tuft of fur DOUBTLESSLY belonged to Ingot. Is that not real enough for you!?"

"Let's just go over it!" Ash shouted at the top of her voice, standing up and staring down the entire field.

The place fell silent.

"We won't do anything until we are absolutely sure. We'll have another meeting soon, when we have more information. We'll continue to investigate, all of us. The Moon Meeting is adjourned."

After this, the custom was to look at medical updates from the Gammas and Deltas, but nobody was interested, and the updates were short. And then came the time to sit and converse until everyone went home. But instead everyone sat around by themselves, sometimes pairing up and whispering about the other Clans. This became so uncomfortable, everyone quickly went home.

Ash spoke to Copper when they arrived back at the camp. Despite their ranks, she and Copper were......close.

"What do you think?" Ash asked him.

"I think we should look more into MapleClan." Copper whispered.

"Why? We trust them, don't we?"

"They don't need Pineheart or any Fighters, except us as allies. Which they might lose if they do this, which they know. This action would only have made things worse for them, I can't imagine any reason they'd do this to counteract the risk of losing their only hope of survival, FirePack."

"Exactly!"

Ash thought about this.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"I think about when FlamePack came to MapleClan to see if Ingot was there."

"Yarrowfoot the Gamma and Goldspirit the Delta. Yarrowfoot asked questions of both members of the Alliance, and Goldspirit just sniffed around.

..."

"What is it, Ash?"

"Nothing. M--maybe you're right. Tomorrow we need to investigate MapleClan again. Afterwards, we need to find a way to talk to Icestar so that she'll let us investigate their Clan. Even with the evidence against MapleClan, I can't get past those footprints leading into PondClan territory. They smell of all three of our Fighters, exactly."

"I just hope they're still alive in there. What with that whole area claimed by PondClan, I honestly don't know how they can survive."

"I know them. They're pretty strong, and Pineheart is in touch with his Stealth Fox roots. They'll be OK."

Copper nodded. He gave her an awkward look. Ash was aware of it, but she let it pass. They went to sleep in the den.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/katiekinz8-13375487/

For Brumuda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Creations :: Elder's Den-
Jump to: