The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest images~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ Wcwi10RegisterLog in

~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~   ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 am

~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ 2ql966u

Banner by Lake

Chapter 1-

I awoke as my father whispered in my ear, "Crystal, time to get up! Rise and shine!" I groaned and slid out of my sleeping bag and quickly got dressed. The air was the sticky and humid, giving me the impression that rain was coming. The smell of pine filled my senses and a wave of shock washed over me. We were going home today. After a week of wonderful memories. The last fishing trip with my father, and the last trip with my mother and sisters before I went to college. Not the last time I'd see them, but the last trip. I sighed and started to help pack the bulky bags for the ride home.

Having completed 2 hours of the 4 hour drive, with nothing but small talk,the lull was broken when my parents and I got into a fight over college. I wanted to study medicine, while my parents wanted me to teach. Through out the next hour, I considered the remarks of our conversation. "Crystal, teaching is a great job! You get to teach wonderful children!", my mother exclaimed. "MOM! I WANT TO LEARN TO BE A DOCTOR AND THAT'S FINAL!" I had yelled at her angrily. I looked at my baby twin sisters, Sierra and Elizabeth, sleeping soundly, amazingly unaware of the conversation that had occurred. I stopped my thoughts short, not willing to go any farther with the conversation. I was still furious at them. I crossed my arms and looked out the front window blankly nodding off to sleep.

We were now almost home and I had just woken up, my anger slightly diminished. I thought about apologizing for yelling, but never got the chance.
At that moment I screamed in horror as a semi came hurtling down the hill in front of us! It continued to accelerate straight toward us faster and faster. My father tried to swerve, but it was too late. I heard a huge crash as glass shattered and rained in on me. My sisters started to screech as glass shards pierced their skin. The suitcases and bags thrashed about in the trunk wildly. Our car was now rolling down into the median. My sisters were even louder than before. Car doors slammed as people rushed out to help. I heard a woman shriek "Call 9-1-1! Someone call 9-1-1!" Another man shouted something in response.

A few moments later, sirens started blaring in the distance, and I wondered how they were here all ready. They couldn't possibly be for us right? It had to be someone else.

My sisters' cries brought me back to reality. Black dots were now dancing in front of my eyes as I tried to stay awake. People's shouts and banging on the car started to fade. The last thing I remember is pulling my sisters out of their car seats and holding them tightly as darkness engulfed me.

Last edited by Blossomberry on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~   ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:29 pm

That's... awesome! Now I want to read more!!!

Oh, and love the girl's name!!! (:
Back to top Go down
Blossomberry
Warrior
Blossomberry

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~   ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Chapter 2-

Officer Gerald's point of view-

I rushed out of my squad car and jogged to the white van in the median. There were two adults, most likely a couple, sitting up in the front of the
van. By the looks of the impact,they probably hadn't made it, but I tried to open the door anyway. I managed to get it open a bit and stuck my head through on the passenger side where the woman was. "Ma'am, are you okay?" I asked, knowing now that she was alive, as her chest was rising and falling slightly. She lifted her head and turned it a teeny bit toward me. "C...Crystallll? Is... that you?" She asked, her voice raspy. "No Ma'am. I'm Officer Gerald, I am here to help." I said quickly. The woman nodded and closed her eyes. She sighed and whispered forcefully " Help my girls. Get them to the hospital, as quickly as you can."
" Yes, Ma'am, an ambulance is on its way" I replied assuring her. She mumbled something, and fell silent with a smile on her face, as if to say she was
at peace. Whatever it was,I was glad I'd helped her be happy. I turned away, knowing I had done all I could. Her husband was already gone, I knew that much, so I continued to the back of the car.
A teenager, around 17 maybe 18, held tight to two little girls ,neither of whom could have been older than 6 months. Both of the girls were screaming,
and I could do nothing to help them. I turned as the ambulance arrived and medics hurried to the van,The little ones were now screaming louder as they were carefully pulled out of the van and brought into the ambulance with their sister. The ambulance sped off toward the hospital. first pulling out the little girls,then the teenager and setting her on a stretcher. They pushed the teen into the ambulance,
and then set the little ones next to their sister

I, for some reason, felt an urge to follow the children to the hospital, but ignored it. I briskly walked to my squad car, and drove off. Back at the station, the urge kept bugging me. C'mon Gerald! It's just like every other accident. You'll live. I shook my head angrily. Hopefully, the urge would dissipate.

Crystal's point of view-

I moaned as I was gently pushed into the ambulance. The sounds of my sister's wails tore at my heart. I tried to reach for them and soothe away their tears, but I couldn't move my arms no matter how hard I tried. The medics thankfully set my sisters next to me and their cries slowed. Some medics
carried on a conversation as they checked my oxygen level, and who knows what else. My thoughts were elsewhere though. All I could think
of was what happened to my parents? Were they okay? They had to be. Of course they were! I assured myself. Suddenly, everything went dark.

A door opened and a nurse quietly stepped inside my room to check how I was doing. I was really confused why a nurse was in my room,until she turned to me and said " Hello Miss Williams. How are you feeling?" I was suddenly aware of the whirring noises of hospital equipment, my head throbbing and my whole body aching. I started to panic. I frantically clawed at the sheets on my bed to pull myself up,but with no luck as the nurse pushed me down gently. "Miss Williams you need rest." I stared at her with a blank expression, not giving anything away of what I was feeling. "So...where am I?"
"You are in a hospital Miss Williams." I stared at her unwilling to believe what I'd just heard. A thought occurred to me and my eyes widened in fright. "WHERE ARE MY PARENTS!!!!" I cried out. "Miss Wil-" "Stop calling me Miss.Williams. You may call me Crystal" I said irritably.
"You have a wonderful name Crystal." I glared at her angrily as she clearly was stalling. "You are avoiding the question, Mrs. Ashley" I said as I read her name tag. I continued as calmly as I could, even though I felt like yelling again,but I was too wiped out and my throat hurt. "Where are my parents?"
"Honey....get some rest." She left the room briskly. My thoughts continued to swirl around in my head. The only reason why she wouldn't tell me where they were....was because they were probably gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~   ~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~ Cяʏƨтαℓ Cℓɛαя ~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Creations :: Elder's Den-
Jump to: