The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesSilverrose's Words of Advice Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Silverrose's Words of Advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverrose
Senior Warrior
Silverrose

Silverrose's Words of Advice Empty
PostSubject: Silverrose's Words of Advice   Silverrose's Words of Advice EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 pm

"I miss the original club...but everything will eventually change. Fun thing, happy things. They will all eventually change. But can you still love this place is the question. You just have to go look for more to love.
This may sound a bit abrupt, but we will get no were by saying we miss the old days. Those days have unfortunately past. So now, let's focus on the future of the club, and make these current days as memorable as the old ones. <3" -Silverrose

"My advice to you is to you is to embrace yourself. Do things you love, join clubs, try new things. You will meet people with your interests. You will find true friends that will be there thick and thin. And your old 'friends' will be like old history. Love yourself and never let those people who put you down get to you. Everyone is unique, and that is why we are called individuals. There is no perfect human image. Because no one can look the same. So stop worrying about your looks, and focus on school and what you love. When you get to be an adult, these people will not matter. School Is truly a place of learning. About math, reading, and life. No one will ever be liked by anyone. You have to except it. Find your true friends, embrace your true self, and you will going down a truly good path, I know it." -Silverrose

"Yes, things will never be the same, but if we just enjoy the club, not care about ranks, and just be a family, the club will increase and become a stronger more potential club than it already was." -Silverrose

Back to top Go down

Silverrose's Words of Advice
Page 1 of 1