The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesGuess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm Cystalpaw, if you couldn't understand me in the title. I am an apprentice for CloudClan!!! Here are some things I think you should know about me:

Appearence: I am a light grey, with my left ear and right foot being dark grey. I have ice-cold, blue eyes that are like little flashlights in the night!!!

Family/Friends: My mother's name is Misty. She is light grey, with ice-cold, blue eyes!!! Just like me!!! My brother's name is Smoke. He is a dark, dark grey with hazel eyes. My father is unknown. I hope I find him someday, though!!! My bestie is Flowerkit from LightningClan!!! And, everyone on the Warrior Club and here are my friends!!!

Interests: Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, chatting to my friends on the Warriors Club and on here, hanging with friends, and BEING A CLOUDCLAN CAT!!!

Dislikes: Boring books, when I'm in fights with my friends, when other people are fighting, when people make fun of me for who I am, and Hot weather.

Other things: I LOVE One Direction, I LOVE Niall, I LOVE my kitteh and puppeh, WARRIORS ARE THE BEST SERIES IN THE WORLD, I like to play Pokemon, and... I LOVE Fashion!!!

That pretty much says it!!! I'd love to meet you guys, so please, would you say hello, and who you are!!! THNX!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm

YOU'RE EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Flowerpaw
Apprentice
Flowerpaw

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

hey Crystalpaw! Happy to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I knowz! I'm EVERYWHERE!!!

Hello Flowereh!!! How ya doin'???

We should start a topic, just us two besties!!! Have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Cheetahstar
Leader
Cheetahstar

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey Crystalpaw! Welcome to the website. <3
Back to top Go down
Crystalstream
Warrior
Crystalstream

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks Cheetahstar!!! LOVE ur avvie!!!

Been thinking 'bout Warrior names for me, whenever the time comes. (which wont be for a while, but still) Here are some of the ones I came up with! You can add to the list if you want!!!

Crystalpool
Crystalstream
Crystaldrop
Crystalclaw
Crystalbreeze
Crystalwhisker
Crystalwhisper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!    Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who??? It's ME!!! Who? I said, ME!!!
Page 1 of 1