The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMah dream Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Mah dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 pm

So, I had a dream last night, and it was awful, because it was the best dream EVAR and then I was sad when I woke up. So, in my dream, I went to the pet store and for an adorable fluffy orange kitten. I named it Cupcake. Then I went into the parking lot, and some creepy insane terrorist dude was running around with a strawberry hat thing, and chasing random cars, and there were also weird goth teenagers sitting around. Aaanyways, I survived, and so I went home. Then I had a kitten and started playing with it. Basically, my life was perfect.
Then I woke up, and was so sad. Aren't those the worst kind of dreams? When it's perfect, so when you wake up and the world seems so much worse? Those are worse than nightmares, in my opinion. It's like being taunted in your sleep by weird insane people running through parking lots.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

I normally have dreams that have the same theme: a chase, an escape/becoming a fugitive, then epicness.

Like, one of my dreams consisted of me and my friends staying at a beach house, but there were three killers hiding in the house and they were picking us off one by one each night we stayed. Me and my best friend got smart and ran away on the second day, but as we ran, we got separated by running through a massive cornfield.
Somewhere along the way I teamed up with Pinkie Pie and she was my little pony [ see what I did there?] and I rode her around, and it was on her that I escaped from one of the killers that was sent to track me down.
I had to jump from Pinkie Pie's back onto a dinosaur's back.
Who had cannon arms.
That were constantly shooting out nyan cats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Lovely
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 pm

I know, right?
Would Ed be pleased?
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I agree with you. There's this dream I really miss. . . but I suppose I was glad I woke up because the good part went by so fast. D: Then, it basically turned into a nightmare. xP
Back to top Go down
Redfeather
Warrior
Redfeather

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Echostar wrote:
I agree with you. There's this dream I really miss. . . but I suppose I was glad I woke up because the good part went by so fast. D: Then, it basically turned into a nightmare. xP
I share a similar experience.

When I was 8, I had a dream that I was on a shopping trip with my family in an area that looked like it had bad graphics. We were stopping at ever Toys'R'Us and buying buttloads of toys. It was so amazing and made me feel so awesome. At on of the stores, I saw a Employee's Only door so I walked in with my best friend.

The angle turned into a bird's eye view as I watched myself wander through a maze, heading towards the middle. Once I reached it, I saw the evil crocodile whom wears a lab coat walking through the maze. I previously encountered him when I was 4 when he led a revolution with Disney characters, imprisoned my family (until we escaped), and shrunk my brother and my favourite toy. Anyways, we hid in a cabinet as he strolled into the room.

I'm assuming I wake up around here since I can't remember what happens next. It was an honestly horrifying experience. :sadnod:
Back to top Go down
http://googlesclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mah dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah dream   Mah dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Mah dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: