The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesJudges Belong in a Courthouse Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Judges Belong in a Courthouse

Go down 
+2
Meadoweh
Zelda Hyrule
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

Judges Belong in a Courthouse Empty
PostSubject: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:47 pm

I just went around this entire forum and cleaned up a huge mess that we were all aware and getting tired of.
But, I think I should point something out that is somewhat irrelevant to that.

I know that we are all different and have different views on many topics: different styles, different personalities, different likes and dislikes, different views on what is right and wrong, even different opinions on the smallest of things that normally don't get talked about. Like cookie preference.
That being said, I think that we should all remember that even if we don't quite agree with someone's opinion, that doesn't give us any right to call them wrong or stupid and ultimately belittle them.
But we're all big kids, we should know this... Right?
I would hope so.

Another point I wish to address is bossiness. I've seen quite a bit of that not only here, but on the regular WC thread over on WI as well. I'm not saying any name or pointing any fingers, you know who you are, bro.
That being said, remember that it's okay to gently correct someone if they are wrong, but don't be belittling. That could start a horrendous and ugly argument, and for my own sanity as well as yours, please don't do that. Seriously, do you know how tedious and gut-wrenchingly long it takes for a cleanup? It's awful, bro.
And don't be telling others what to do. That's not only rude and belittling, but you come across as completely obnoxious and just flat-out mean to everyone else, even to those who aren't involved will learn to not like you since you're bossy.
So don't do it.

This is a semi-serious matter.
Why?
It's been such a problem that I have to post a long rant thread in the middle of school, I care about you guys that much. Even if my Yearbook Director catches me, I REGRET NOTHING.
I don't want this to grow, so I'm hoping this will help nip it at the bud before it blooms into something ugly.

ZELLIE STOP RANTING
GEEZ

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Well said ol' chap.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Agreed... I hope I 'm not one of the people you speak of... xD
Seriously, am I? Because I don 't mean to be...
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh gosh I haven't thought about it being me :O what if it is....GUISE If i'm ever being bossy TELL ME FOR HEAVEN"S SAKE. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Nope, neither of you are. I've already spoken privately with the person in question, so if you haven't recieved a PM from me... you're good.
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Well said and wonderful, Zellie. Smile Thank you for posting this! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks, Zellie! I was just kind of being bossy to the troll since they were bullying me, I hope you aren't mad at me for that... o3o
Back to top Go down
Redfeather
Warrior
Redfeather

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you for this <3 I think it was really need (:
Back to top Go down
http://googlesclub.forumotion.com
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

You aren't it either, Goldy. :3
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Aw, thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Mostly because you were just defending yourself, thats not the ssame as being bossy. ♥
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm

^^agreed^^
Sometimes I feel like I'm bossy to the kits, reminding them when they break a rule... But I guess everyone needs reminding sometimes... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judges Belong in a Courthouse   Judges Belong in a Courthouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Judges Belong in a Courthouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: