The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesGATHERING SCHEDULE! Wcwi10RegisterLog in

GATHERING SCHEDULE!

Go down 
+4
Goldy
Meadoweh
Froststar
Fawnwillow
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

GATHERING SCHEDULE! Empty
PostSubject: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Here is the a list of upcoming Gatherings:

Friday, August 17th:
Central, 5:00 PM
Pacific, 3:00 PM
Eastern, 6:00 PM

Friday, August 24th

Friday, August 31st

Friday, September 7th

Friday, September 14th

Friday, September 21st

Friday, September 28th
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

yAY, CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!! yOU SHOULD POST THIS ON THE wc. :3

Errgg, sorry that was in caps but I dontfeel like typing it again >.<
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 pm

I will!!! I love caps. xD
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 pm

OKAY, so reading the Gathering, (I ended up unable to be there) Echostar hasn't decided if she wants Gatherings... if she doesn't, we can just keep it to the Clans that do want Gatherings...? Like SC (and I'll have to send Dapplestar a PM)...

Also, as was suggested in the chatbox, we should have Gatherings twice a month, rather than four times. My suggestion on this is ONE a month we have the LC, SC, RC, CC reports, but still meet just for a chatting time once a week. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Meadoweh
Senior Warrior
Meadoweh

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:45 am

That sounds like an excellent Idea. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Dangit, I forgot about the gathering yesterday. :\
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Goldy, you're good with Gatherings, right? Echostar doesn't really want them, so I'm trying to see what all you guys think...
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 pm

I love gatherings. It's a fun time to talk with friends. Why is Echostar against them?
I looked at the ChatBox archives, it seems like some of you don't like how they're every week. I think once a week is good. When someone misses one, they won't need to wait a whole month for another. Once a week is perfect.
I mean, I can't speak for everyone, but I think gatherings are an excellent idea.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah... I dunno... I don't really understand how it's a big deal that we have gatherings, I think they're a lot of fun!
So, once a week is OK with you?
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 pm

I never said I was against gatherings. :\
I agree with the others, maybe once a month or twice a month?
Dapplestar's news section is sorta the place for gatherings, so. . . But I still say gatherings are a good idea.

The only thing I say is that perhaps all the leaders or their deputies should be there to announce, rather than having a kit who just joined announce. It should be between all the clans, because a gathering of only 1 clan doesn't really work. . .

So, I approve, but under conditions so that it doesn't get out of control. x3 Except, we need permission from Rootstar and Dapplestar as well.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Well, I mean, I don't really think we need permission to plan a time to get together. We don't really make reports anymore, we just plan a time where lots of us can be online to chat. It's not really a big deal, like Fawnpaw said.
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Let's just wait to see what Dapplestar and Rootstar think. c:
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 pm

The only reason the apprentices made reports is because the leaders weren't there to do it. (: We had one member representing each Clan and on the first Gathering there were only apprentices available for some Clans... If you came, Echoeh, you'd give the report...

Also, I kinda agree with Goldy, I don't think we really need permission to get on and chat together...
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm not talking about getting on the chat and being together, and saying that we should get permission from Dapplestar and Rootstar for these gatherings. I did come, but I had to go. Dapplestar is the owner of this site, and i think we definitely need to ask her before planning anything big. Also, Rootstar is the oldest leader so him as well. There's no harm in chatting and such, but I looked at the chatbox. The gathering wasn't really a gathering, they were being funny and it was raining kits, which was really funny. c:

We should put this on hold first.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 pm

I kind of agree with Echostar here. Because, what if Dapplestar cannot go to them? That wouldn't be really fair, would it?
And, not to seem really pushy or whiny or whatever you want to catagorize me as, but I also have some say in this as well. Dapplestar may have created the forum, but I stil own the club. I kind of like the Gathering idea, but every leader and myself needs to agree on this. And that means waiting until Dappley come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

^Exactly what I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Thsi looks cool, guyz! I just didn't notice this thread until today, since I was busy doing important things yesterday. It definitely has my approval. :D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 am

Alright, so currently we have Rootstar, Goldstar, and myself in favor. I don't know where Echostar stands on the matter, and we still need Dapplestar too.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 am

Anyone know the exact date Dapplestar will come back? If there's another gathering before she returns, I don't think she'd be offended if we went ahead and did it. We should definitely talk to her when she's back, but for the time being I don't think it matters. Echostar, are you in favor? If you are, I think we should hold another next Friday, unless Dapplestar is against the idea.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Goldstar wrote:
Anyone know the exact date Dapplestar will come back? If there's another gathering before she returns, I don't think she'd be offended if we went ahead and did it. We should definitely talk to her when she's back, but for the time being I don't think it matters. Echostar, are you in favor? If you are, I think we should hold another next Friday, unless Dapplestar is against the idea.

I'm not trying to be rude, but do you see how this contradicts itself a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:09 pm

No, I don't. If Dapplestar comes back before the next gathering, we obviously have to ask her. But, like I said, I highly doubt she'd be angry with us if we didn't wait to approve it with her.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 pm

I don't think she'd be angry, because I just don't see her being that... sensitive... I mean, would any of YOU leaders be angry if we had a meeting without your permission? No... I don't want to be rude to the leaders, I mean, we all respect them, but we should be allowed to meet just for fun without their permission... Obviously we aren't really doing anything important, I'd even almost call it role-playing. xD

And, Rosey, you're right, if we need permission from the leaders, we definitely need your permission, as you're kind of leader of the leaders. ;D

I didn't know this would be that controversial... I just suggested we meet in the chat room every once in a while and call it a 'gathering...' I kind of think it a bit ridiculous that everyone has to approve, if you don't like the idea, just don't come... (:
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Leader
Echostar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm

I already said I approve, and you guys keep saying I don't. -.-

I agree with Fawny, I'm not sure when Dappleh comes back but there's been a lot of stuff happening when she's gone, so I think we should hold the gathering back, just until she comes back. We don't want her to find out and get used to 100 things. I, Rosey, Rooteh, and Goldy approve, we just need Dapplestar. c:

Also, I think for each gathering, all the leaders and Rosey should be there, unless we can't make it. Then, our deputy announces what's been going on.
Of course, I need to pick mine, but I'm 99% complete on picking. c:
Back to top Go down
Froststar
Leader
Froststar

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 am

^^ I agree, Echoeh, nicely said.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Echostar wrote:
I already said I approve, and you guys keep saying I don't. -.-

I agree with Fawny, I'm not sure when Dappleh comes back but there's been a lot of stuff happening when she's gone, so I think we should hold the gathering back, just until she comes back. We don't want her to find out and get used to 100 things. I, Rosey, Rooteh, and Goldy approve, we just need Dapplestar. c:

Also, I think for each gathering, all the leaders and Rosey should be there, unless we can't make it. Then, our deputy announces what's been going on.
Of course, I need to pick mine, but I'm 99% complete on picking. c:
I know you approved. (:

I can send her a PM... She said she'd be popping in and I'd bet she has been, so if she sees she has a PM, she'll obviously read it and hopefully agree...

They should be there, the only reason we had apprentices doing the reports, as I said, was because they were the only ones there... Me and Scissorpaw were the only LC cats in the first one. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING SCHEDULE!   GATHERING SCHEDULE! Empty

Back to top Go down

GATHERING SCHEDULE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: