The Warriors Club Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our warriors club website, thanks for stopping by!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesModerators and Administrators: Who's with me? Wcwi10RegisterLog in

Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?

Go down 
+4
Fawnwillow
Zelda Hyrule
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Phoenixflame
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

Location : According to the site's IP map, the side of the road.

Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? Empty
PostSubject: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:31 pm

So, basically, a forum needs moderators and administrators to keep it in order.
And, the forum might become big, and need them.
So, who's with me?
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

Location : In the stars, amongst the nebulae and supernovae...

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 pm

OH HAI

Well, there's a variety of questions I'd like to ask, first.
-What is the forum for?
-Is there a roleplaying category?
-What age group?
-What kinds of things are the forum looking for moderators and admins to moderate and administrate?
-Is it full time, or can we just be a moderator or admin whenever we want?
-Are the positions more like MissG on WI or like Echostar on here?

So yeah, a lot of questions. But I'd love to be a moderator/admin! <3
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 am

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ wrote:
OH HAI

Well, there's a variety of questions I'd like to ask, first.
-What is the forum for?
-Is there a roleplaying category?
-What age group?
-What kinds of things are the forum looking for moderators and admins to moderate and administrate?
-Is it full time, or can we just be a moderator or admin whenever we want?
-Are the positions more like MissG on WI or like Echostar on here?

So yeah, a lot of questions. But I'd love to be a moderator/admin! <3
-Easy, for posting around and having fun. xD
-Yeah
-Doesn't matter, since this forum is still small. But if it became like WI one day, yeah, the age group would be 18+ since that's the law. Razz Though I doubt any of us are even 18+.
-Okay, maybe the Open Chat? Or the Roleplaying section?
-Hmm, mostly full time, but there would be a few non-full time moderator/administrators that take the other mods/admins place when offline/gone. But, you would be able to be a mod/admin whenever you want if you were a non-full time mod/admin.
-Idk...
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

- WOOT
- YAY
- Give me three years and I could be 18+. Rolling Eyes
- Reasonable.
- FULL-TIME MOD. **sunglasses** YYYEEEAAAHHHHH. /nobodywillgetthereference /sobs
- What forum do we speak of? This one or another?
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 am

Zelda Hyrule wrote:
- WOOT
- YAY
- Give me three years and I could be 18+. Rolling Eyes
- Reasonable.
- FULL-TIME MOD. **sunglasses** YYYEEEAAAHHHHH. /nobodywillgetthereference /sobs
- What forum do we speak of? This one or another?
-IKR
-YAY IS CORRECT
-I'm pretty sure the WC could be around three+ years, so you and Dappleh and some others that are 15/16 could be admins/mods
- I'm not sure what reference you mean, but I get your point. Is that enough to satisfy you? xD
- Wellll... I'm not sure :O
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:30 am

NOBODY GETS MY REFERENCES
IT'S BECAUSE IM SUCH AN OLD AND UNINTERESTING ELDER CHICK.
#firstworldoldpeopleproblems

Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 am

Alrighty! Here we go!
I'd like to be a full time mod/admin of either the Open Chat or Roleplaying section (if I could do both, I'd be really happy!) I've been a member of WI for nearly three years, I've never been banned, and I always follow the rules. I might make a few funny and perhaps mildly inappropriate jokes here and there, and everyone knows my personality as rather muderous, but hey, not all mods are drags, right?! I'll be a cool mod, yeahhh. *sunglasses* I'm a professional, semi-elite to elite roleplayer, I've been writing for five+ years, and I'm also a graphic maker. I try to always be as helpful and active as possible, and I always follow the rules -- even if I manage to slid past in loopholes sometimes for saying overtly violent things. xD I am willing to help with anything and everything!

There, you have all my abilities and my life story. xD Oh, and it's a little while before I'm 18, soooo... I probably won't be quite 18 by the time the rest of you are. :D
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:15 am

I'd like to be a full time mod, too. c:
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 am

Yay! Aren't you making the forum, though? Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

ӝ ✄ Scissorpaw ✄ ӝ wrote:
Yay! Aren't you making the forum, though? Smile
nooooo I meant for this forum
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:45 pm

I could be a mod.
Or not.
I kind of feel obligated to be one, since I started the club, but since I didn't start the forum... Eh. I don't know.
ZELLIE WOULD BE THE BEST DARN MOD YOU EVER SAW
Back to top Go down
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ
Medicine Cat
ӝ ✄ Scissorleaf ✄ ӝ

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh! Buttttttt, Dappleh is the admin and Echostar, Rootstar, and Goldstar are the chatbox mods... Then, you might wanna talk to Dapplestar about that when she comes back from her vacation, Sunspots, since she's the one who made the site. :3
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm

I'd be a mod if needed, but Scissorpaw is right. Since this site is small right now and Dapplestar is the owner, you need to ask her first. Although, I'd guess that you were already intending to do that. xD
BUT if she agrees, I'd love to moderate! I'm a moderator on another site for two years (a pretty big one with thousands of members) so I have a lot of experience.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflame
Warrior
Phoenixflame

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

After what happened, is a good example why we need some extra mods xP
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 am

I think maybe the leaders could be admins and the deputies/medicine cats mods? It would just make sense to have the leaders as admins, but maybe instead of having all of the deputies/medicine cats as mods we could just pick members deemed worthy?
And, I agree, we have to ask Dapplestar first.
And I don't think there are age-related rules to become a mod, since Daplestar herself is 16.

Scissorpaw, you have excellent reasons to be an admin on here, but I'm not sure if Dapplestar would want to pick an apprentice to be the other admin, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 am

On the other paw, the leaders kind of ARE mods, aren't they? So shouldn't we just leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 am

No, the leaders aren't mods...
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am

Ohhh, they are in the chat box, though, right?

I think your idea of leaders being admins and meddie cats and deputies being mods. (:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 am

The leaders can clear on the Chatbox, and if they wanted to they could ban from the CB or give warnings, but they can't do anything on the forums. xD
Back to top Go down
Fawnwillow
Deputy
Fawnwillow

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

Ohhh... I see.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm

On my forum, all of the leaders will be admins and the deputies/medicine cats/whoever I pick will be mods. : D
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 pm

I'm in StarClan because I'm SPEEESHALLL
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Senior Warrior
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 pm

I would say StarClan could be admins too, but then everyone would be like "M'kay I'mma be in StarClan!" xD
Back to top Go down
Zelda Hyrule
StarClan
Zelda Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Then do what Dapplestar did - assign everyone a group so that doesn't happen. C:
Back to top Go down
Rootstar
StarClan
Rootstar

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Goldstar wrote:
I think maybe the leaders could be admins and the deputies/medicine cats mods? It would just make sense to have the leaders as admins, but maybe instead of having all of the deputies/medicine cats as mods we could just pick members deemed worthy?
And, I agree, we have to ask Dapplestar first.
And I don't think there are age-related rules to become a mod, since Daplestar herself is 16.

Scissorpaw, you have excellent reasons to be an admin on here, but I'm not sure if Dapplestar would want to pick an apprentice to be the other admin, sorry.

That would make sense, but I would preferably make Zel an Admin too because she is the oldest member of the WC to date.

I mean that she has been a member of the WC the longest, not the eldest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?   Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators and Administrators: Who's with me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors Club Website :: Other Forums :: Open Chat-
Jump to: